You Call This Food?

Harmony's POV

I walked back glumly to the apartment. All I could think about was how Dad sounded. Usually, there's always insanity clear in his voice, but that phone call made him sound worried- scared for me, even. But he's not. He doesn't care about me; he stopped doing that when mum was arrested. All I ever was to him after that was an errand runner, his partner in crime. Nothing else.

My stomach growled, bringing me back to reality. "Where was it that the blue haired girl said I could get food?" I asked myself as I walked on. Oh, fish and chip shop! That'll do, I guess. I walled on along the docks until I came to a small shop with a sign above saying,'Ursula's fish and chips'. Smirking, I walked in and saw Uma. "Hey, Gotham girl. Hungry?" She smirked at me. I nodded and she pointed to a two seated table before walking away. I sat down and waited, playing with my phone. "Cod and chips ok? We don't have the best food here." Uma told me as she came back, putting a plate down. I nodded and she did too before walking away. Looking at my plate, I gagged slightly at the smel and poked the fish. It moved! And I do t mean I poked it and it stayed limo kinda moved, it's tail actualy moved up and back down! "You call this food!?" I whispered to myself before picking up a chip. It was cold and greasy, but I still ate it. Ugh, horrid!

"Hey, you're the girl we met earlier, aren't you?" The guy with the bandana, Gil, walked up to me and sat down. I nodded and pushed my food away from me slightly. "What's the matter? Not used to it?" He asked. "How do you eat that!? My fish lifted it's tail by its self, and the chips are cold and rank!" I muttered to him. He chuckled and replied, "I don't eat it. My dad makes me ear four dozen eggs and he cooks for me." I looked at him in shock. "You eat four dozen eggs on your own!? Who are you, Gastons son?" I've read a few things on Auradon history, maybe a few fairytales too. "Yeah, I am actually. But my little brothers eat three dozen each, which isn't as bad as my dad who eats six dozen. Do you, er, want to maybe have dinner at mine? We do eat more than just eggs!" He replied. I smirked at him and nodded, "Ok then. Thanks, Gilly." He blushed at the name and I laughed before we left. As we walked out, that Harry fella walked in. "Where.you off to, lass?" He asked me, grabbing my arm with his hook. "One, get off. Two, I'm going back to Gil's to eat some real food, rather than this crap. Why, got a problem?" I replied, smirking at him. He let go off me and shook his head before walking off, making me laugh insanely. "Too easy." The two of us walked out and Gil showed me where to go.

We walked for a while, down a few alleys and past a few stalls, before coming up to a house that had  A LOT of antler decorations. "I've got antlers in all of my decorating." I sung under my breath smiling. Two boys ran out the house, identical and maybe fifteen years old, and jumped of Gil. "Hey, Gil!" The one on the left exclaimed. I laughed as Gil fell back and he three.got into a play fight. Stepping over them, I went amd leant on the house wall, waiting. "And who might you be?" A macular voice asked. I turned to see Gaston himself stood at the door, glaring at me. "Harmony Quinn, pleasure to meet ya!" I smiled back, doing my stupid and insane bow to him. He laughed, "We'll, hello to you too, Harmony. I guess you're one of Gil's friends? Huh, never seen you before." I nodded, "That's because I come from Gotham. But my parents passed away, so I moved away and came here instead. And besides that crap people call fish and hips, the place is nice."    "The food here is pretty naff, I'll agree. But I do cook pretty good food. Is that why Gil brought you here?" He replied. The boys stopped messing around and I was ambushed my the twin boys. "Who are you?" The one on the right asked. "And how do you know our brother?" The one on the left finished.  

"Harmony Quinn, nice to meet ya! Also, I know your brother by two things. The first is where I had a dream last night and he was in it, telling me his name. And the second was around two hours ago where he came to my apartment with two of his mates."

The boys looked at my like I was insane- which I am -before turning to their brother. "Be nice to her, shed cool!" The left one told him before the two ran off into the house. I laughed and Gil blushed. "We'll, if it's alright with you two, why don't we go inside and I'll finish cooking dinner." Gaston smiled at us. Gil and I nodded before we walked in, me putting my bat by the door. "Remind me about that when I leave." I told Gil. "Sure thing. Sorry about my brothers, by the way, Gaston II and Gaston Jr are trouble all the time." He replied as we walked into hat looked like a living room. In the corner, I noticed a chair with antlers, a the wall behind it containing thousands of pairs. "Does your dad like antlers by any chance?" I asked with a slight laugh as  hummed to my favourite song. "Yeah, he does. My brothers take after him alot, but I prefer not to kill animals." Gil answered, sitting on the sofa. I sat next to him and pulled out my phone. "Why does the isle not have signal?" I asked. Gil looked up and shrugged, "We have a barrier over the isle to keep all villains in. Which means crap signal, no WiFi, and no way out. Unless you're friends with the king and he feels you deserve a second chance in life."

"Has anyone had that?"

"Yeah, these four people. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Evie, Evil Queen's daughter. The son of Jafar, Jay, and Carlos De Vil, Cruella's kid. They got a second chance, and they all promised to set us free. But they didn't; Mal fell in live and now her mothers a lizard that lives in Auradon. Everyone hates hem now."

"It must be rough, living here when thy get the luxury of being there."

"Yeah. But it's not so bad. At least we got their territory; that's how we knew you were moving in. You moved into our territory."

I nodded and got distracted by the smell of my favourite meal. "Mmmm, spag bol! My favourite!" I smiled as I stood up. Gil laughed and we walked into the kitchen to see the three Gastons sat down and ready to eat. "Sorry, we were talking about something. This smells amazing!" I smiled at them. Gaston Sr (Senior. So original Gaston) laughed and shook it off. "It's fine. Tuck in, there's plenty to go around!" The Gaston twins grabbed t the old furiously, an I sat waiting until they were done. "Would you like some now, Harmony?" Gil laughed slightly. "Yes please, Gilly." I replied, making him blush as he put it on my plate. Ok, I may have some decency when it comes to speaking, but I was so hungry that I wolfed my food down. Mm mm, delicious!

~~***~~

After dinner, Gil walked me back to my house, seeing as I was lost on the Isle. (puns!) "Thanks, Gil. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I smiled at him when we reached the apartment. "Yeah, I guess. Night, Harmony." He replied as I walked into the place. "Night, Gilly." I shut the door and walked into my bedroom. "Did I really leave the place like this? Jeez!" I muttered as I quickly packed my things into the drawers, leaving out some pyjama shorts and a purple and green tank top. Changing quickly, I put my hair into two plaits before jumping into bed. "Finally, I'm home." I muttered before drifting to sleep.

Isaac's POV

I've been away from her for three days and I fell broken. Why did I open my big mouth and make her leave!? "Isaac?" The teacher called. I stopped walking and turned to her, "Yeah, miss?" She looked at me and said, "The teachers and I have seem at Harmony has left. We know where she's gone, so we've decided that.you can be the exchange pupil. If you like." I was so happy that I kissed the teacher! "Yes yes yes!! Oh, thank you, miss! Bye!" I Amos before running out and rushing home. Mum is going to kill me, but I'm taking up this chance to see my baby again. "I'm coming, doll." I muttered before walking into the house. Here goes nothing.

Hope this was alright. shout out to @XXKAWAII__POTATOXX for reading this book and voting and leaving comments. Hope you liked this! Cya in the next chapter,bai!

X Caitlin X