Breakfast In Bed

Harmony's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat only a couple hours after crying myself to sleep. Sitting up, I looked around to see that Harry was gone. "Harry!?" My voice was full of fear and worry as I grabbed my jacket off the floor. The sound of rushed footsteps was heard and then a pair of arms were wrapped around me. "It's okay, Princess, I'm here. I didn't leave you, I swear." Harry comforted me as I hugged him tightly and fought tears.

When we'd both calmed down, Harry gave me a small smile before picking me up and carrying me to the living room. My packing from yesterday was still there, making me sigh before pushing it away. Then the smell of bacon and eggs got to me and my hunger caught up on me. "Whatever you're burning smells good." I joked, giggling at the end. He looked at me with a fake-shocked look. "You're in a sassy mood, Kitten." He smirked, flipping something over. My first thought was pancakes, but it doesn't smell of pancakes so my next guess in the bacon. "I'm always sassy." I remarked, getting up and going over to him.

He smiled and pulled me close with one arm, moving the bacon around with the other. I felt him kiss my head, making me blush deeply. "You may always be sassy, but you're not always calling me what you did last night, are ye?" He smirked, kissing me again. My blush went deeper than humanly possible and stole a piece of bacon from the pan, somehow not burning myself. "Hey, cheeky!" He laughed as I munched on the bacon innocently. Walking away, I cleared some room on the table for us to sit and eat. "Actually, babe, I was planning on having breakfast in bed. A final treat before you go." Harry explained, setting up the food on two plates. I sighed but smiled, "Alright then, Hun." and went to clear the room quickly.

I sighed at the mess. Our clothes were scattered on the floor and Harry's hook was tucked between the sheets. "So that's te motherfucker that was poking me last night." I muttered, picking it up and placing it with Harry's other stuff. As I was bent over to pick up something, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I looked over to see the tray of food resting on the small desk and then felt harry rub himself against me. "Don't get too cocky," I punned. "I'm hungry for food, not dick." He blushed and I smirked, jumping into bed. Harry jumped in next to me and I smiled as we cuddled for a while.

After a moment I got hungry so leant over Harry and grabbed a plate of food, sitting up in bed. "You couldn't wait, could ye? I was happy then!" Harry pouted, sitting up with his food. I tried to look innocent and giggled, "Sorry, I was hungry."
"It's fine. I just wanted the moment to last."
"It did."

We went back and forth about whether or not the moment had lasted and I eventually won. He laughed and drooped the matter, looking St the ceiling as he ate. As much as I was no longer hungry, I ate a few pieces of bacon and some egg to make Harry happy.

"Well," I sighed as we finished. I still had half half's pate of food left but left it for Harry. "I guess I better finish packing. Hank you for this, Harry, it was awesome." He looked at me curiously, "Yesterday you said you didn't want to go. Now you're not eating and rushing to pack. Harmony, what's the matter?" I didn't want to answer that.

He seemed annoyed by my silence. "Harmony, answer me!" He said angrily. I glared at him, "You're the matter! You're making my heart beat a mile a minute and you're stuck in my head all the time! And I can't handle it anymore!" Getting up, I walked to the loving room and finished packing. Instantly, Harry followed me. "You think I don't know how that feels? You make me fetk like nothing will ever be right when you're gone. Everything I do, I do for you; every step, every word, it's all for you! And yet you don't care! Ou just wanna run back to the guy who raped you!"

I tured and slapped him hard across the face. Staggering a little, he looked at me. "Get out my house, Hook." I said, tears in my eyes as I looked at my suitcase. He tried to touch my arm but I pulled away. "Harmony, I-"
"I said go!"
He seemed lost for a moment before walking into my room and grabbing his stuff. Then he walked past me and out the door.

The moment the click of the door was heard, I broke down and cried. How could he say that? He said he would be there for me and yet he's the one tear me apart! My phone started ringing but I ignored it, packing the rest of my stuff before getting dressed. I then messaged Ben.

H - I need an early exit.
B - I though you were leaving Friday.
H - Yeah well somethings come up and I need to go now.
B - Alright, I'll be there in 10 with the limo.

I shut my phone off after that and grabbed the rest of my stuff, including weapons, and putting them in a duffle bag. "Okay, do you've got 2 empty suitcases. Black," I told myself. Ten I shrugged, "Leave 'em. You got plenty more at home."

Hey, hope this was okay. Cya in the next chapter. Bai!
X Caitlin X