Surprise?

Harley's POV

Since Harmony left, I haven't let anyone go into her room. Not even Joker. It just feels wrong to go in there. Oh god, I'm going even more insane. "Harley, get your ass down here now!!" I heard J call. I'd spent most of my time in our room since I got back and found Harmony gone. "Oh, make me, you green haired git!" I exclaimed back angrily, looking back at the only picture I had of me and my daughter.

She was around seven years old, and J had bought her a two wheeled bike for her birthday. The three of us had gone to the local park to teach her how to ride it, only I was wearing the most stupidest outfit so ended up borrowing J's jacket. Harmony had a huge smile on her face and a beautiful red coat on. I think I still have that coat to be honest.

My thoughts were interrupted by my annoying husband pulling me up by the arm. "Listen, Doll face," He muttered, his face centimetres from mine. "You know I wanna sit here and cry over Harmony axs much as you. But we have a business to uphold and I can have you ruining it. So how about you get your ass down those stairs and into that club, yeah!?" Of course I agreed with him and rushed down own the stairs,  he's creepy!

I just hope that my baby comes home soon. I need her.

Harmony's POV

I trudged back to my house in tears, holding myself tightly. We're meant to be fighting Mal in an hour, but I don't have the mental or physical strength to do anything. Uma will win without me anyways. She has Harry on her team.

I shouldn't have thought that. More tears came to my eyes as I let myself into the apartment. Why is my door unlocked? I thought as I dropped my stuff and collapsed to the floor in tears. Nothing can go right for me. Nothing. "Doll?" A familiar voice asked gently as they crouched down in front of me. I looked up to see a rather blurry yet concerned Isaac.

"Isaac! Oh, Puddin', you came back!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly and knocking us both down. He chuckled gently and hugged me back, "I could never leave you too long, Dollface. I claimed you,  remember?" How could I forget. The guy burned my arm with I.V. to show I was his and only his. But things have changed now.  Especially after what I did with Harry.

Harry.

"Isaac, I've done something terrible..." I admitted as we sat up. He looked at me with curiosity. "I... IhadsexwithHarryHooklastnight." I rushed,thinking he would be angry. Isaac definitely seemed it. "You did what with Hook boy!?" He towered above me now and I backed into the wall. "It was an honest mistake, Isaac-"
"Don't lie to me, Harmony! So who started it?"
"M - Me,  but-"
"Exactly! You started it! You didn't care that I would comeback for you, you just wanted to be a slut like your mother!"

He seemed shocked after what he said and covered his mouth. Standing up, I glared at him with furious green eyes. "What did you just say about my mum?" I asked through gritted teeth. He said nothing and I pulled out my gun. "Get out of here, Vines. I don't want to see you in my apartment again." He nodded and picked up his backpack, rushing out the apartment.

The moment he left, I shot several bullets at the door. "You want me to be a slut? Fine, I'll be your little slut." I muttered before going into my room to find a different outfit.

~*~~*~~*~

Sadly, I was dragged to the meet up with Mal by Gil. "Uma says you gotta be here. Sorry, Harmony." He told me before climbing up the boat mast. I rolled my eyes and went over to where Uma stood waiting for Mal. "Why do I have to be here!? I don't care if you get the wand or not,  I can leave easy!" I complained to her.

Ben was tied to the biggest mast and looked at me hopefully. "And why lock up Ben when you can fight Mal no problem? She's bound to trick you anyways." Uma looked at me with a raised eyebrow.  If she wants the king, I doubt she'll pull any tricks. Besides, I need you and Harry to watch Beastie."

I quickly shook my head. "Oh no,  there is no way I'm watching Ben with Hook. No chance!" Harry appeared next to me and I glared at him before stalking off. Harry tried to talk to me but I just jumped off the boat and walked through the tunnel off the docks. Once I was through, I bumped straight into Mal and we both fell down.

"Jeez, watch where you're going, would ya?" I said as I stood up. Evie helped up Mal and Jay stood protectively in front of them. "Calm down, guys, I was only leaving." I told them, trying my hair into the forgotten bunches. Carlos seemed confused, "Why? Aren't you on Uma's team?"
"I was. Until me and Hook got into an argument. Now if you excuse me-"
"No, wait," Mal interrupted.

After a long conversation, they finally let me go and I rushed quickly to find Isaac. Apparently they saw him getting drunk at some bar nearby. This can't be good. In the distance, I heard the singing/fighting of Uma and Mal, and started singing quietly to Uma's part.

"Huh, let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold-hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

Mal started singing and I left them to it as I'd found Isaac. Well this is gonna go down in flames. For me and for Uma.

Hai hai hai! So I won't be updating for 3 hours cut my annoying little sister will have the tablet from 3 till 6. Then I got it till whenever. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll cya in the next one. Bai!

X Caitlin X