Oh Shit...

WARNING: THE CONTENT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE CONTAINS SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE. (I love MTV for these warnings XD)

Harmony's POV

I woke up at around 2am after having some kind of nightmare. Harry was asleep next to me, his hook slipping off his hand and in-between the cushions. Holy sheezuz, he looks so perfect. His hair flopped over his closed eyes and there was a small smile on his face. All I wanted to do was kiss those perfect lips, but decided against it. Only I don't know what I was thinking because before I knew it, my legs were either side of the pirate and I was sitting on top of him.

"Harry," I whispered, leaning down to his ear. He stirred and smiled a little, putting his arms around me and waking a little. "Yes, Princess?" He muttered sleepily, opening one eye. I smirked at him and answered, "Come on, I'm bored." He didn't respond and I rolled my eyes a little. "I'm bored. Play with me." This time he flipped us over so he was on top, linking his hands with mine. "you," he started, getting visibly harder. "You are one bad princess." I couldn't help the smirk on my face as I started rubbing my knee against his crotch. A small moan escapes his lips and he looked at me with a slightly controlling smirk before lifting my nightie over my head.

Blushing, I suddenly lifted up and pushed my lips onto his. He was a little shocked but kissed back passionately, moving his hands down to my crotch. A quiet moan escaped me as Harry started to rub circles around my clit. Of course, I thought, he's gonna be in full power. "H-Harry, stop... you're teasing..." I stammered a little, making Harry smirk more. "Does the Princess of Gotham want the pirate?" He asked, making me feel slightly intimidated. Nodding, I looked at him pleadingly and answered, "Yes, yes I do."
"Then beg for it."
"B-But-" My moans cut me off as he slipped a finger in my puss and I started to beg him. As I did, I used my feet to pull his boxers down, seeing as his free hand was gripping both of mine.

Harry's POV

She's so fucking hot when she begs! After a few minutes of getting Harmony to beg for me, I took my fingers out of her puss and replaced it with the tip of my dick. She felt it and let out a small gasp, making me worry. "Princess, you have done this before, right?" I asked quietly, looking at her and not moving. She was silent for a moment, as if trying to remember, before nodding, "Once or twice. But Isaac is so small its hard to remember if we did or not." She laughed to same insane laugh as her mother, turning me on further. "Good," I smirked before thrusting in her at full force.

She moaned louder and I had to put a hand over her mouth and look at her in a rather intimidating way. "Do you want my family to hear ya?" I asked, slight anger in my voice. Her eyes widened and she shook her head quickly. "Then keep it down, okay?" This time she nodded. Removing my hand, I went back to thrusting, only it wasn't as hard. "Fucking hell, Princess, you're so tight," I whispered, going a little harder. Her only response was moans, making me smile. At this rate, telling her I love her will be easy. I kept my pace as I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She gripped and pulled my hair gently, sending me crazy with pleasure.

After a few more minutes, when I was close to finishing, I pulled out of her and smiled. She was a little confused so I filled in the gaps for her and muttered, "Don't wanna get ye pretty little self pregnant, do we?"

Harmony's POV

With a look of realization, I smiled and shook my head, "No, we don't." Harry smiled and lay next to me, pulling me close so we were spooning. Of course I had to be the little spoon. This thought made me giggle and Harry gave me a sideways smirk, "What's so funny, sweetheart?" I shook my head and smiled, "Nothing, Hookie. That was awesome, thanks for it."
"Anything for a Princess."
"How gentlemanly of you"
"Oh shush."
"Make me."

Oh shit, shouldn't have said that. Within seconds, my lips were clamped around Harry's dick and I was giving my first blow job. Let's be honest here, Isaac hates foreplay and would always get straight to the point. But this was much more fun. Harry moaned and ran his fingers through my hair, sending shivers down my spine as I deep throated him. Soon, he reached his climax and came down the back of my throat. As I wasn't expecting it, I pulled away and coughed into yesterday's shirt. Harry put his arms around me and rubbed my back as I coughed, muttering a thousand and one apologies. "I should've warned you, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot, please forgive me." He went on. Once I was done coughing, I turned and kissed him deeply, shutting him up. "It's okay, baby, it felt good." I whispered, pulling away and putting my nightie back on. He calmed down a little as he put his boxers back on and laid next to me.

I snuggled into him, my head in the crook of his neck as we hugged each other. "Harmony, can I tell you something?" I heard Harry ask. I was about to answer but after what just happened, I was way to tired for a serious talk. "In the morning, okay, baby?" I answered before falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Harry's POV

Harmony muttered something about in the morning before falling asleep. For fucks sake, why is this so hard!? I hugged her close as she slept, playing with her tri-coloured locks. Not long after Harmony, I fell asleep too, dreaming about- of course -Harmony.

Do you know how DANGEROUS it is to write smut on your FATHER'S COMPUTER, IN HIS OFFICE, WITH THE DOOR OPEN????? I think I freaked out a billion times because I heard someone walk past the bottom of the stairs. But, smut if over for now and I hope you liked it. Cya in the next chapter. Bai! (Sorry if smut was crap.)

X Caitlin X