Once Upon a December

Two weeks later...
Harmony's POV

As October drew nearer, I couldn't stop thinking about my birthday. This Cotillion thingy was actually on my birthday, and Uma said she had something special planned for me. "Trust me, you'll love it!" She told me every time I felt worried.

Ever since the incident with Isaac, I've been staying on the sidelines and keeping to myself. I don't even let Harry in the apartment anymore. The only thing I need it my mum; only she's too busy at 'work' to realize I'm practically dying without her.

Mum...

"Harry. Harry, give me my phone!" I told Harry in an almost scared voice. Since the incident, Harry had been keeping my phone so Isaac couldn't talk to me. "What? Princess, as much as I love ye-" Harry started before I cut him off. "Give me the phone!!"

In fear, Harry handed me the phone and I ran to the part of the docks with cell service. The moment it did, my phone went mad. 1050 messages and missed calls from my parents. And 91 from Isaac. Immediately, I dialled Mum's number and waited for the voice I needed to hear.

"Hey, Puddin'! Sorry I can't get to the phone right now,  leave a message. Love ya!" Mum's voice explained, sounding way too cheery. Tears spilled in my eyes as I spoke to the messaging service. "Mum? Mum, it's me, Harmony. Listen, there's something you need to know..." I went on explaining everything that had happened before saying I loved her and I'd call her soon.

Harry isn't getting this back. Not until I know Mum has dealt with that son of a prick.

Isaac's POV

The moment my plane landed, I rushed out to get my luggage and get home. Only I was stopped by three angry looking super villains.  Then I was met with a baseball bat to the head.

"You raped my daughter!?" Harley exclaimed, Being held back by Joker. Mum pulled me up and frog marched me outside. I'm doomed. "How dare you go back to that isle!? And what in the name of car woman possessed you to rape the poor girl!?" Mum asked as she threw me in the car.

We all drove back home and Harley was dragged by Joker to calm down. All I did was stand in the middle of the living room and stare at the floor. "Well?" Mum stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "Answer my questions." It took me a few deep breaths and a few minutes before I answered her,

"I went back because I love her. I got drunk because she didn't love me.... I raped her because I thought she deserved it. It was an honest mistake, Mum, I swear. We were drunk and it just got to me how badly I wanted/needed her. I - I'm really sorry..."

She was silent for a minute before pointing to the staircase. "Go pack your things; I'm sending you to live with your father for a while." She told me. My eyes widened in shock. "Mum! You can't send me to live with dad, he'll murder me!!"
"And you need to be taught a lesson."
"But, Mum!"
"No buts, Isaac Monica Vines! Get up there and pack your things."

I didn't argue once my middle name was said. However my feet felt like lead as I trudged up the stairs. What have I done? I've ruined everything, just because I was jealous someone else likes Harmony. At least she'll be happy with Harry, while I'm rotting away in one of my father's cells. Why did Mum marry then divorce a cop!?

Harmony's POV

"Dancing bears, painted wings.
Things I almost remember,
And a song, someone sings.
Once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully,
Across my memory.

Someone holds me safe and warm.
Horses prance through a silver storm.
Figures dancing gracefully,
Across my memory.

Far away, long ago.
Glowing dim as an ember.
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember.

And a song,
Someone sings.
Once upon a December."

I sighed as I looked at the picture of Mum teaching me to ride a bike. We were a normal family then, why did I run off and ruin it?

"Knock, knock," I heard Yasmin- Yzma's daughter -knock in the plank of nearby wood before walking up to me. She put an arm round me and I rested my head on her shoulder. "You okay, tripod?" She asked calmly. We have silly nicknames for each other.  She calls me tripod cuz of my hair and I call her poisonberry cuz it's her favourite potion ingredient.

I sighed and answered, "Not so good, poisonberry. Nothing will be again, thanks to Isaac." She sighed too and raised the side of her mouth in that oddly comforting way. "It'll get better, tripod. I promise." She reassured me before her bracelet started beeping.

Looking away, I put my head in between my arms. "You better get back to your Mum." I muttered. Giving me one last hug, I listened to Yasmin's rushed footsteps back to her house. Which reminded me I had to get home or Uma would flip. She's been bunking at mine since the incident.

Looking at the other thing in my hand, I felt tears of anger prickle my eyes before I threw it into the ocean. "Rot in hell, Isaac Monica Vines." I muttered before turning around and walking home. That felt good. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Not that it lasts long. A new one was placed there instead.  I need to tell Mum, Dad, and Harry something important. But I'm too scared and I don't know how. Yasmin already knows, maybe she can stay with me when I tell Harry. And be with me when I video call my parents? Ugh, this is so hard!!

I'll give you ONCE COMMENT GUESS EACH at what the big news for Harmony is. Cya in the next chapter, bai!
X Caitlin X

Thing Harmony threw: