I Wanna Go To The Isle!

Harmony's POV (In her dream)

I was walking down a dark alley, towards this large hall known as Serpent Prep. One of the two schools here on the Isle. As I walked through the yard, lots of kids started fighting over who saw me first, which made me roll my eyes. "Welcome to Serpent Prep, Miss Quinn! I'm your guide, Gil Legume, and you'll be having the same classes as me." A boy with a bandana and some kind of war paint smiled at me. For a villain kid, this guy seems pretty weak. Some random kid bumped into me and I growled before pointing my gun at them. "Scram!" I yelled, scaring everyone around me and making them run. As I laughed insanely, the doors opened again and I turned to see......wow!

The boy was around my age and was a hook for a right hand. He wore a pirates hat and a red pirates jacket as well. On his face, he had thick eyeliner and a gorgeous smirk. Wait, do I like him? No, Isaac is my puddin' not this hunka hunka! Ah, who am I kidding, this guy is adorable! The perfect person to play with...

I woke up with a sudden start and looked around the room. "Ah, it was only a dream!" I whined before looking at the clock. 11:45am. "Shit! Gotta get up and ready for Ben!" I exclaimed before running into tue bathroom and having a shower. Why do I sleep so goddam much!?

After my shower, I quickly got dressed (above) and went to make myself some breakfast. Pancakes sound nice. Walking into the kitchen, I saw someone at the stove and screamed as I pulled out my gun. "Who the fuck are you!?" I asked her. She spun around and replied quickly, "I am the chef that King Ben asked for you! I do not mean any harm to you, Miss Quinn!" Her Chinese accent (not being racist at all, I just love Chinese food!) was thick and I quite liked it.

"Ok, sorry. I'm not used to other people company. Can you make pancakes by any chance?" I asked her. She nodded and set about making them whilst I switched on the TV. Auradon News, Auradon Prep News, Auradon Movie Channel, Auradon Discovery Channel, is there nothing like the Gotham news here? Clearly not. I sighed and kept it at the movies before going on my phone to see what was happening in Gotham.

HARLEY QUINN AND JOKER RETURN TO GOTHAM! BUT WHERE IS HARMONY?

What. The. Fuck!?!?!? Dads alive and mums back???!? I didn't believe this, so called Isaac to see if it was true.

Harmony. Isaac

Hello?

Is it true!?

Is what true?

That mum and dad are back in Gotham and people wanna know where I am?

Yeah, it's true. Wanna know how I know?

How?

Your dad is keeping me locked up because he thinks I killed you.

What the actual fuck!? I'll call him now and get him to release you.

Won't be that easy, doll face. He wants to see you in person, and won't take no for an answer. Your mum's tried everything to make him see sense but that just ended up in abuse.

Dad hit her!?

He freaking whacked her with her own bar, Harmony! Why did you have to go? Gotham will be nothing but blood and guts if you don't show up at some point.

I can't, puddin'. I really can't go back. Ben is taking me to the Isle today and everything been sorted.

Who the fuck is Ben?!

King of Auradon. You can't get a direct flight to the Isle, so you go to Auradon and then get a car ride tinthe edge of the Isle. Everyone's too scared to go further than that, so you end up walking alone.