Tao x Kris

This one's my favorite

"Yifan!" Tao high-pitched laughter sounded around the room as I wrestled him onto the bed, playfully growling at him.

"You'll never win!" I roared, tickling him. He screeched and tried to push me off him, his long limbs tangling with mine. We kept up the game until he accidentally kicked me in the stomach, completely knocking the wind out of me. I moaned and fell onto my back, wincing as tao gasped.

"Oh! Sorry, hyung!" He quickly scrambled up and appeared straight atop of me, a worried frown on his pretty little face.

"It's OK," I managed, forcing a smile. "Your Wushu skills pay off."

Tao giggled, flicking some hair out of my eyes. "I like my hyung. He always plays with me."

"I like my maknae." I smiled and sat up, wrapping my arms around his waist to nuzzle his shoulder. "He's the cutest, most handsome maknae in all the entertainment companies!"

Tao gave a pout. "Sehun's more handsome."

"I don't think so." I grinned as he blushed, glancing down.

"Thanks, Yifan," he murmured. I lay back down, pulling him with me. He cuddled up to my chest, smiling as he gave a relaxed sigh.

We were close friends; like, really close. We sleep in the same bed, go out to eat with one another, help scrub each other's backs in the shower- basically we do everything together and know everything about one another. I'm the only one who knows how to calm Tao down if he's crying, and he's the only one who can make me smile if I'm angry. We care for each other, and I couldn't be happier with the fact he trusts me with all his heart.

I glanced down at him to see his gaze turned to me, a curious expression on his face. He reached a finger out and traced my forehead. I smiled, amused, as his finger traveled to my eyebrows, down my nose, and finally traced my lips. He tilted his head slightly as he traced their shape.

"Enjoying yourself?" I mumbled against his finger. He absentmindedly nodded, a small smile on his lips; he looked as if he was deep in thought.

"Me too." I smiled wider. He rested his chin on my chest, smiling while looking straight into my eyes. I looked back, watching how calm he seemed for being so close to me. He was simply observing my eyes- he stopped coming closer, and the smile on his face stayed. 

Without thinking, I leaned in and hungrily kissed him. He squeaked in surprise but didn't resist as I put a hand on his cheek, sucking on his lip. I didn't think much of it, only realizing what I was doing when his hand turned into a fist, squeezing my shirt. I caught myself and stopped, backing away to find Tao opening his eyes wide.

"What did you do?" I stuttered, shoving him back as I scrambled to sit up. He whimpered as he hit his head on the bed frame, and I reached out a hand, only to hesitate.

"Tao, I-" I swallowed, wiping my lips off. "What if someone finds out?! No, no no... this is bad, this is so bad..."

Tao looked up with tears in his eyes. "I- I'm-"

"Shut up!" I snapped, covering my mouth as I shook my head; I couldn't even look at him. "What if someone finds out?! Do you know-"

Tao sobbed and I stopped, forcing myself to look back at him. I froze when I saw him cover his mouth too, looking twice as mortified as I did. I opened my mouth, but he didn't wait; he ran out the room, wailing at the top of his lungs. I heard a door open and Suho's worried voice through his heartbroken sobs. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I shouldn't have said that... he was sensitive, I knew that- I froze, suddenly looking up with a horrified memory.