Baeksoo

"No, no, and no again Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said angrily. "I'm not doing that, I'm not gay."

"Please," I whined.

"No."

I was trying to convince him to kiss me, just once. Those lips seemed very pleasant, and if Jongin was in heaven, then I was allowed too. But Kyungsoo was being extra annoying lately, saying no to basically everything. I was sure that if I asked him to pass gas, he would say no with the wrath of Satansoo.

I sighed and leaned in, resting a head on his shoulder. He smacked at my head, but missed and poked my eye. I shrieked and clutched my face- not pretending too, it hurt.

"OH MY GOSH KYUNGSOO!"

Kyungsoo jumped up, immediately realizing his mistake. He took my hand away and opened my eye, checking to make sure I was OK.

"Kyungsoo," I moaned, in pain. OK, I get the no kissing part, but this was too much for me.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry," he said. "Here,"

He made me close my eye and kissed it gently. I whimpered, and he caressed my head.

"Sorry Baeky," he whispered, skimming my cheek. I looked up, trying to look adorable. Apparently it worked, because he gently kissed my lips, rubbing his fingers through my hair soothingly. He backed up, frowning slightly.

"Kyung..." I sighed, trying not to seem sad. I probably failed, but it was an advantage. Kyungsoo smiled and kissed my forehead gently, apologetically.

"Sorry dear." He murmured, then gently grabbed my neck. "One word to the others-"

"I know, I know, and I'll die with Satansoo's wrath." I muttered sarcastically. Kyungsoo laughed, making me giggle slightly. He made sure my eye was OK one last time, then pulled me up.

"Come on, you're helping me cook."

"How did you transition from being moody to this?" I said, surprised as he led me into the kitchen.

"Trust me, it scares me too sometimes." He admitted, grinning. I smiled back.

At least I got something out of that eye torture.