Hunhan

"Let's have fun!"

That one, darn sentence landed me walking along with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun to god knows where. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were being super chatty, and Sehun was stealing peeks at me. It was Sehun that made this even more awkward. Was it too rude for me to tell him I knew he liked me? Seriously- he might as well have heart eyes. Then again, I didn't want him to feel even shyer (I still like the kid a lot) so I simply gave him a smile. 

"Any idea as to where we're going?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I dunno," Sehun said, shrugging. "Baekhyun knows though."

"Really?" Chanyeol said, raising an eyebrow at the smaller male. "So you're not leading us to nowhere?"

"I would never," Baekhyun said in mock seriousness. "Making my friends worry, what would I think- oh, there it is! Finally!"

We stopped at a huge building that had a few people coming in and out of it. One look at the neon sign nearly made me turn and walked off.

Sehun stared. "Is that..."

"Yep. Your first ever gay bar." Baekhyun said proudly. 

"Oh please, as if I want to be in there," Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes. But as soon as he looked down at Baekhyun, his smirk was on and he walked inside with Baek at his hip.

"No, no no no." I shook my head. "No way, I'm not going in there."

Sehun shrugged. "Whatever, something new."

He stepped forward, but I grabbed his arm. "Woah, maknae. You're not going in there, it's dang-"

"Dangerous? No, it's not." He pulled my arm, pouting. "Let go, I wanna dance."

"No, someone can try to take advantage of you. I don't want that." I started to panic. If anything happens, it's me who's gonna get into a problem with Suho, big time.

"No, no, no!" Sehun said, stomping his foot. "I wanna go! Let go! HELP!"

Two girls who were coming out of the building saw us and frowned worriedly. 

I winced and quickly let him go. "Sh, sh, please stop-"

"PARTY!" Sehun ran inside and I cursed myself for ever agreeing to this. I ran after him, shoving through people dancing. I heard someone whistle after me and tried not to wince. Why, why, why did I wear ripped jeans and a muscle shirt? Why did I agree to makeup? 

Why is Sehun so fast?

By the time I spotted him, I was sweating and out of breath. He was dancing with a girl who was very pretty. She was wearing his snapback and laughing to what he was saying.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Sehun yelled as I tried to push past two guys.

"Nah, you couldn't pay me to be straight." The girl laughed and spotted me. "Oh shit, go after him, he's a sexy beast."

She gave him his hat back and walked off to the bar. Sehun blushed as he saw me.

"She was cool!"

"And I'm pissed. Let's go." I begged. I saw some guys checking me out and crossed my arms, trying not to puff my cheeks in anger. It made me look feminine, and goddamnit that's not gonna help right now.

"Can we dance a bit? Please?" Sehun begged, giving a bright smile. I looked up at him in disbelief, trying to form words. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned, only to have someone looking down at me. Short people problems.

"Hey babe, how 'bout you start hangin' with some real guy?" He pressed up against me, arms snaking around my waist. I glared, only to make the guy laugh.

"Aw, so cute. What are ya, sixteen?"

"SIXTEEN?!" I nearly yelled, pissed. "Why you little-"

"Hey," Sehun's very unusually deep voice interrupts me. "Back up, he's mine."

Sehun yanked me away, holding me firmly to his chest. The other raised his hands, a smirk on his (hate to say it) handsome face.

"Alright', alright, no hate, just love." He suddenly winked. "You got a bad bish tho."

He walked off, making me want to claw at his face. Sehun sighed and very gently rested his head against my head.

"Just love." He mumbled sadly. "Come on, let's get bubble tea."

 * * *

A few minutes later we're drinking bubble tea, both awkwardly avoiding each other's eye. Sehun had nearly started crying on the way here, so I bought us a bunch of donuts to go along with it. 

"Hyung, I love you."

I glanced at him to see his eyes cast downwards, chewing on a doughnut. Obviously avoiding my eye. I grinned and took his hands, squeezing it lightly.

"I love you too, maknae."

He smiled, blushing slightly. 

Oh, to heck with it.

I turned his head to me, looking him in the eyes. He gazed back, and only now I realized how beautiful he really was. He had the most caring eyes and most beautiful skin. We closed the distance slowly and pressed our lips together. My eyes fluttered closed, and Sehun's other hand put the bubble tea down and snaked around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled, tilting my head slightly as he backed up. He smiled up at me, caressing my cheek delicately.

"Luhan," he breathed quietly. "Oh my goodness, I love you so much."

That comment made me sputter slightly, turned me tomato red and stopped my heart. I hid my face in his chest, trying to pull myself together.

"Don't-" I coughed, flustered. "Don't say that!"

Sehun frowned, so I quickly added, "Y-You're driving me nuts, maknae!"

Sehun smirked and kissed my cheek lightly, trailing down to my collarbone and back up. I kept on shivering, making him smirk against my skin.

"I love you," he mumbled, resting his cheek against my chest- listening to my heartbeat. I rested my head on the top of his head, trying to giggle like a maniac. 

"I love you even more. I was crazy for you then and I'm crazy for you now." 

Ah, the cutest one I've written so far