Chenbaek pt. 1

Update 69- so... I had to.
ALSO, IT'S PRETTY EXPLICIT SO JUST SKIP IF YOU'RE INNOCENT 
DON'T HATE ME

"Hey Chen," someone said from the doorway. I looked up and grinned to find Baekhyun.

"Hey. Need anything?"

"Nope. Just wanted to hang out; is that OK?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sure. Do you want to go somewhere or..."

"No, I just want to sit with you." He admitted, shrugging. I blinked in confusion but shrugged it off.

"Sure. I'll be busy though." I said, mentioning to my laptop.

"That's fine." He plopped down next to me, plopping his head onto his hands. I went back to work, my fingers typing away. At some point, Baekhyun put his head on my shoulder and started to lightly nibble. I patted his knee before going back to typing. He idly started to trace on my neck, going with the veins. I was a bit confused about why he was doing that but decided he was probably bored. But after a few minutes, he didn't stop- and his fingers were going down my shirt.

"Baek?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Chanyeol home?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you hang out with him?"

"You're better," Baekhyun replied, grinning.

"I doubt it." I breathed.

"It's true," Baekhyun dropped his voice into a whisper. "It's all true. You're incredible."

"C-Cool," I stammered, turning back to my work. He sat behind me, and I swallowed nervously. He put his two hands on my shoulders and started to massage lightly. Considering how stressed I was from writing lyrics, a massage was what I needed. After a bit, everything was going well. I gave a content sigh, rolling my neck contently.

"Damn it, Chen," Baekhyun suddenly growled.

"Huh?" I looked back to see him with closed eyes, breathing deeply.

"You're driving me insane." He growled.

Before I could answer, he leaned in and kissed my neck. I immediately tried to sit up, but he pulled me onto the bed and hugged me close. He sucked harshly and I couldn't help it; I let out a high pitched moan. I immediately slammed a hand to my mouth.

"Baek," I said, troubled. Did anyone hear? I hoped not.

"Yes?" He whispered. He blew on my neck gently, causing me to moan slightly. I stopped myself.

"No, no, stop it!" I stood and grabbed my laptop. "I'm not gay, and you have many other options. Kyungsoo, Chan, I heard Sehun's pretty bor-"

Baekhyun tugged on my shirt, making me freeze. He turned me around and looked up at me, eyes wide.

"I chose you," he whispered. "And you're not excited?"

I glared and smacked his hand away. "No. I'm not gay."

I walked out the room, seething slightly.

* * *

It was in the evening. We were all at the table eating when Baekhyun touched my neck lightly.

"Chen, is that a hickey?"

Everyone turned to me and stared. I quickly turned the camera of my phone on. Sure enough, a dark blue and purple mark was there.

"Uh, Chen?" Chanyeol said, a bit confused. I was frozen, feeling the bruise gently. I looked up and blushed a bit.

"Man, Chen, who's the lucky girl?" Suho whistled. I stood up and rushed to my room as Kai and Sehun catcalled after me. I heard Baekhyun's laughter too and became furious. He was going to pay. 

When everyone stopped laughing and went to their rooms, I peeked into Baekhyun's room. He was on his phone, smiling softly. 

"Baek, can we talk?" I said, peeking from the doorway. He looked up and grinned.

"Sure. Let me guess; you need to borrow concealer?"

I bit my tongue as he laughed. I closed the door, making sure it was locked. I then plopped next to him and leaned in.

"Why did you do that?"

Baekhyun stopped laughing and rolled his eyes.

"I was joking."

"You don't give people hickeys as a joke, Baek."

Baekhyun immediately turned serious. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking, and I didn't mean it."

I smirked and went on my knees. He gulped as I put my two hands on his shoulders, sighing contently.

"I think I know what you were thinking about. The friend in your pants gave me the clue."

I leaned down and kissed his ear, biting it gently. I rubbed his sensitive area, and he caught my wrist.

"God," he moaned. I smirked and sucked on his neck like he did. He let out another moan, this time whinier.

"Well, well, well," I said seductively. "Looks like someone wanted me all along."

I pulled his pants down and grabbed his member, jerking him off. He immediately moaned, digging his nails in my shoulder. It surprised me to hear him whimper.

"Chen, please..."

"Please what?"

"Stop... I'm sorry..."

"Are you losing your virginity?"

"No... but.."

"But what?"

"I... can't... take it."

I kissed to his collarbone, sucking marks everywhere.

"It's your punishment, slut," I whispered. He moaned and pressed his lips against mine. He lay us down, biting my lip. He pulled my pants down, slipping the kisses to my collarbone.

"Wait," he reached over to his cupboard. I expected him to get a condom or something- what I didn't expect was for him to suddenly blindfold himself. I stared, jaw dropping.

"Baek," I gasped, surprised. His lips sought out mine, almost-begging whimpers coming from him. I smirked and flipped us over, caressing his body teasingly. 

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I said seductively, making him shudder underneath me.

"F*ck me."

OMG AAAAAAAAH WHY DID I PUBLISH IT