Sekai

I almost didn't publish this because I thought it was cringy, but then a friend found it and she liked it, so... yeah.

"Alright, jeez!" I sighed. "Yes, Suho, we're doing lyrics right now! Yes... yes, we're really close... yeah, two days is enough... thank you hyung." 

I hung up and rubbed my temples.

"Here," Sehun said quietly, passing me a water bottle. 

"Thanks," I muttered, "Honestly, Suho..."

I shook my head and started chugging the water down.

"Kai, do you hate me?"

I choked, coughing furiously. 

"Oh Sehun," I gasped after a coughing fit. "Where on this planet did you get that idea?"

"S-Suho told me." Sehun sniffed once, tearing up. "A week ago. H-He said you hated my guts. That you've slept with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and-"

"Hold it right there," I pinched his lips, groaning. "Listen, Suho and I simply got into a small argument that day. He overreacted, that's all."

Sehun took my fingers away. "Did you sleep with Chen?"

I stared before sitting back down in my own chair. "You really think I would blow Chen?"

Sehun wailed, making me jump. 

"You blew Chen too-"

I slammed a hand over his mouth, terrified that someone would hear. He struggled to get my hand off, so I moved him to my lap to have a better grip. 

"Sehun, calm down, the staff are going to ask questions that neither you or I can answer." I whispered, making sure no one was coming. Sehun bit on my hand, making me wince. I grabbed his chin and yanked his head towards me, angry. 

"Oh Sehun," I growled. "Don't make me lose my temper."

Sehun's wide brown eyes stared into mine. I suddenly felt slightly nervous. He reached a hand up and brought my hands away. 

"Hyung, are you gay?"

I swallowed hard. "Um... what?"

"I said," Sehun sat so that he was more comfortable in my lap. He kissed the side of my head, making me even more nervous. "Are you gay?"

I laughed, surprised it didn't sound breathless. "And you ask because..."

Sehun traced down my chest, and looked up with a seductive look in his eyes. "You really are stupid, you know that, right?"

I growled, leaning in close to his face. "Call me stupid and you're going to regret it."

Sehun smirked. "Stupid."

I put a hand over his eyes, making him squeal slightly. I leaned in until our noses were touching slightly, making him breath harder. 

"Hyung," he breathed. 

"You want a kiss?" I whispered. 

"Yes," he said quickly. 

"I don't know," I said, having a blast. "Do you deserve it?"

"Hyung, please," Sehun begged. 

"What?"

"Please, just one kiss, at least a peck..."

"Or what?"

"I'm going to go insane."

"Hm." I let my hand drop. "Then you should-"

I stopped when I saw tears escaping his eyes. 

"No wonder you don't want to kiss me," He choked out. "Baekhyun probably kisses better."

I hugged his thin waist, feeling bad for the sad maknae. He dropped into me like a rag doll.  

"Sehun, please understand, I didn't sleep with any of the members." I said soothingly.

"Then why didn't you kiss me?" He said, hiccuping.

I brought his face up, wiping his tears away with strokes of a thumb.

"Baby, don't cry."

"Wha-"

I kissed him furiously, pressing our chests together. He kissed back, wrapping his strong arms around my neck. I fumbled with his buttons, considering whether to simply rip his shirt open.

A staff suddenly opened the door. "Sir, it's-" 

He gasped, covering his eyes. I slowly looked up, glaring. Sehun squeaked and hid his face in my chest, embarrassed. 

"Are you serious?" I growled. "Out of all the times to interrupt us, you choose now?"

"I-I apologize-"

"No, get out!" I roared. I carefully set Sehun on his chair and stormed to the man, who cowered. 

"But- the time- you're supposed to leave-"

"We'll leave in an hour. Or when we want." 

I slammed the door in the man's face. Taking a deep breath, I walked back to Sehun, who stared with wide eyes. 

"Interrupting you is rude, interrupting me is rude, when you interrupt both of us you have to deal with some anger." I pulled him back to my lap. 

"Now, where-"

"Kai!" Suho barged in, pissed. "I spam texted you! I was waiting in the car for an hour!" 

I roared in frustration, but Sehun acted fast. He pressed his lips to mine, soothing me. 

"Sh, it's OK, calm down." He mumbled, pecking my nose. I pulled him close, pressing my cheek against his chest as I took deep breaths. 

"Oh... you guys are..."

"Suho, you better get into that car. Your chances of escape will be much higher."

"Do me a favor and listen to Kai."