Chansookai

NO STILL NOT A THREESOME GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER

Kyungsoo hummed as he typed away, frowning over the grammar errors. He winced slightly, rolling his neck around. Litterally fifteen seconds later-

"Here's a towel."

Kyungsoo looked up to find Kai putting a hot cloth on his neck. Kyungsoo smiled gratefully.

"Thanks, Kai."

Kai nodded and walked off. Kyungsoo counted... ten, eleven, twelve-

"Do you want a massage?"

Kyungsoo shook his head and looked up to see Chanyeol, grinning like the goof he is.

"Heck, why not."

Chanyeol plopped down next to him and started to expertly press down onto Kyungsoo's shoulders. Kyungsoo let out a content sigh, rolling his neck around as he relaxed.

"Hey! Chanyeol!"

Both boys looked up to see Kai- arms crossed and half pouting, half glaring.

"I was going to give him a massage."

"Well, I'm here, so suck it." 

"Move over, Yoda," Kai growled, shoving Chanyeol away. The rapper yelped and fell to the floor as Kai took a seat beside Kyungsoo, flashing a smile.

"So- about the mass-"

It was Kai's turn to yelp as he was smacked by a shoe in the face. Chanyeol laughed his head off, pointing at Kai. 

"Hahaha, you're..." he swallowed nervously as Kai looked up with a devil's look. "You're... f-face-"

"Kai," Kyungsoo said, holding a hand out. "Kai, calm down-"

Screaming at the top of his lungs, Kai launched himself at Chanyeol, pissed. Chanyeol screeched and tried shoving him off. Kyungsoo desperately jumped up and reached out to grab one of them. 

"Guys, GUYS, QUIT IT!" He begged. "Come on, stop-"

He let out a gasp as Chanyeol's leg suddenly caught him in the side of the head. He fell back and smacked his shoulder against the coffee table. Kyungsoo let out whimpers, clutching his shoulder tightly. Kai finally pinned Chanyeol down with one hand, the other pulled back for a punch. He glanced at Kyungsoo, only to freeze. Chanyeol took the advantage to shove Kai off, scrambling back. 

"What the fu..." Chanyeol also stopped when he noticed Kyungsoo. Their dear member had tears streaming down his cheeks as a spot of blood appeared in his shirt, blossoming over the fabric. 

"Oh no, Kyungsoo," Kai breathed in horror, reaching out. Chanyeol did the same, worry plastered all over his face. But Kyungsoo scrambled back, breath hitching. 

"S-Stay back," he whispered. "Don't touch me, or each other. Just stop."

Just then, Kris appeared with a book in hand. He saw the three on the floor and frowned. 

"Guys? What's-"

He gawked when he saw Kyungsoo, who looked back with red, swollen eyes. He dropped the book and ran over, checking Kyungsoo over. 

"What happened? Why are you bleeding? Talk Kyungsoo!"

But Kyungsoo shook his head, not saying anything. Kris gave a confused look at Kai and Chanyeol, but they avoided the leader's eye. Kris shook his head and swung Kyungsoo up bridal style, then left the room.