Suhun

I'm actually dying from sickness, so I don't know how bad this is

"Sehun," I called. "Did you see the -"

I stopped when I saw him. He was sleeping quietly at his desk, using a textbook as a pillow. I remembered him saying he was still trying to keep up with his studies, and understood. I walked up and gently shook his shoulder.

"Sehun." I whispered. He tightened his eyes, but didn't move. I sighed and got one arm around my neck, placed my arm under his knee and lifted him up. He was heavy -like, really heavy- but I kept a steady pace as I made my way to his room. But at one point I was about to drop him, so I ended up putting him on the couch.

"My god, what do you eat?" I said to his sleeping figure. "You weigh, like, two tonnes."

I caressed his head when he whimpered in his sleep. I smiled and leaned close to his face, examining him. He had perfect skin and very long lashes. I kissed his forehead.

Sehun didn't move.

I kissed his nose, our foreheads touching.

He still didn't move.

I very gently kissed his lips.

Sehun rubbed his eye. Thinking quickly, I lay on top of him and closed my eyes just as he woke up completely.

"Suho?" He mumbled, confused.

"Hm?" I pretended to look tired as I looked up.

"What... how did I get here?" He mumbled, looking confused- and sleep deprived.

"Oh, I saw you fall asleep at the table. I brought you here, and accidentally fell asleep." I yawned and pushed myself up. "I'll leave."

"Please don't." Sehun hugged me close to him. "I like snuggling, and two is better than one."

"Sure." I hugged him back, caressing his head.

Score!