Chanbaek

Because... IT'S MY BOOK OK

"Baekhyun?" I said, worried. He looked up, and sighed.

"Chanyeol. You're home early."

"I never left."

"Whoops." He laughed drunkenly. "My bad."

A bottle of beer was next to him. Two empty ones were lying on the table too. He reached out for it, but I stopped him.

"Baek, why are you drinking?" I said. He reached out for the bottle again, and I pushed it away. He sighed, frowning.

"Damn it Chanyeol, let me drink it!" he growled, becoming angry.

"Tell me and I'll let you." I said. He sighed, annoyed.

"Family is complaining." He mumbled. He rested his head on his folded hands. "You know, trying to make me leave EXO and everything. So I decided to try and drink my problems away."

I bit my lip. "Did it work?"

"Meh. I think I need to drink more." His hand reached for the bottle, but I took it and went to the sink, pouring it out.

"Chan," Baekhyun moaned.

"Baek, you're going to have a hangover." I sighed.

"Oh well." He mumbled. He stood but stumbled, nearly falling. I caught him.

"Yep, you're drunk." I sighed.

"I don't feel drunk." He slurred. "Just a bit tipsy."

"Oh, brilliant!" I moaned. "Baek, just go to sleep."

"For a kiss." He suddenly said.

"What? No." I said, frowning. I lead him to his room.

"Please!"

"Baek, no."

"Come on!"

"I said no."

"You're being such a-"

"Baekhyun. Stop."

I pushed him to the bed, but he gripped onto my arm. I fell into him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just one kiss!" He begged. I got off him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Fine." I sighed. "One kiss, then you slee- Baek?"

He looked very sad. He let me go and curled up alone, hugging a pillow.

"You can leave."

I watched as he buried his face into the pillow, starting to shudder. I hugged him tightly.

"Baek, talk... why's your family complaining?" I whispered. He started to tell me everything- about how they thought he was gay, and being too touchy with the other members, and how he needed to spend more time with his real family. He had turned around and hugged me back, talking about everything. He finally stopped; he fell asleep. I caressed his head, feeling sorry for him. I didn't want him to leave, and I was sure he didn't want to leave either.

I kissed his lips gently, making sure not to wake him up. He deserved that kiss.