Baekyeol

You know who you are- this is for you : )

I woke up to someone panting and coughing. I sat up, stretching. The clock on my bedside table said 3 am. More coughing came from Baekhyun's bed. I tossed my covers aside, only to shudder at the cold wind coming in. I saw a window wide open, and Baekhyun curled up in a ball on his bed with the sheets on the floor. I closed the window and was about to cover Baekhyun when I felt his hand. I gasped- it was so cold...

"Baekhyun." I whispered, trying to get him awake. He coughed and opened his eyes.

"Wait a second. I'll make you tea." I jogged off and came back two minutes later. I supported his head as he drank. He leaned back into the pillows, coughing.

"It's cold." He whispered.

"It just came off the boiler." I said, frowning into the cup.

"No... the bed." He said weakly. 

"Makes sense- it's the middle of December Baek, what were you thinking?"

"It was really hot- you know how Suho blasts the heater." Baekhyun mumbled. "So I opened the window and fell asleep. But now I see that was a mistake."

"No duh." I yawned and stood to go back to my bed, but Baekhyun caught my wrist weakly.

"Can we sleep together?" He said, his eyes drooping.

"Of course." I got my blanket and pillow and went into bed with him, rubbing his arm. He hugged me tightly, and I pressed him up to my chest. He was still shuddering, but stopped after a few minutes. His breathing slowed, and he placed his cheek on my chest. I caressed his hair, making him even sleepier.

"I love you." He murmured.

"I love you too." I said sleepily, kissing his head. He looked up, surprised.

"Really?" He said, his eyes wide.

"Of course." I said, smiling.

He smiled back, and layed his head back on my chest. 

"So are we boyfriends?"

"Uh..."

"Kidding, jeez, stop taking everything-"

"I was about to say yes, Baek."

Baekhyun looked up at me, a heart-warming grin spreading on his face. He kissed me passionately, wrapping his skinny arms around my neck. I kissed him back, reaching a hand up his shirt, but he sighed. 

"I'm sorry, but can we sleep? I think I'm going to fall asleep while making out."

I laughed and kissed his forehead. "Sure. But don't think tomorrow morning you're safe."