Hunhan pt. 5

"Oh my goodness, what did I get myself into?!" Sehun gasped, chest heaving.

"Calm down, you'll do great!" Kai reassured. All of EXO-K crowded around him, trying to calm him down. Sehun wasn't exactly the calmest at the moment.

"But what if I forget something? Or mess up? Or he says no?! If he says no I'll jump off a-"

"OK, OK, stop," Suho said, putting his two hands on Sehun's shoulders. "Goodness you're tall... Sehun, listen. Luhan loves you so much, it's crazy. You love him just as much, don't you?"

"Yes," Sehun whispered, tears threatening to come. "I love him so much it hurts."

"Then you don't have to worry." Kyungsoo said, smiling. "If you love him that much, he will have the best husband ever."

"That's for sure," Chanyeol said, slinging an arm around Baekhyun. "You got this bro!"

"Alright," Sehun said shakily, hugging Suho tightly before backing up and straightening his suit. "How do I look?"

Everyone looked him over, but knew something was missing. They didn't know what- fancy suit? Check. Simple makeup? Check. But what was wrong?

"Guys!"

Everyone turned to see Tao run in, panting.

"Guys, get to your- wait, Sehun's having combed hair?" Tao said, eyebrows raised. "Oh no, this won't work..."

He walked up and grabbed some hairspray, quickly getting to work. He ordered everyone else to get to their positions. After two minutes, he turned Sehun to a mirror.

"Woah!" Sehun grinned in awe as he felt his hair gingerly. It was the perfect type of messy.

"Yeah, combed down isn't your style." Tao said, smiling. Sehun smiled back and hugged him tightly- Tao was the best. Kris came jogging.

"There's our groom- well, one of them." He chuckled and back hugged Tao, smiling at Sehun. "You ready?"

Sehun took a deep breath and grinned his famous smile. "Ready as I'll always be."

Tao giggled and took his hand. "You'll do - GEGE I SWEAR STOP IT - great, Sehun."

Sehun laughed as Tao shrieked when Kris tasered him again. He couldn't wait to be at the honeymoon.

"Boys!" Sehun's mother called. "Dears, hurry! We're starting!"

Sehun stood at the alter, excitement coursing through him. Everyone took their spots- EXO-M would be standing with Luhan while EXO-K would be with Sehun. The priest was ecstatic and waited patiently for Luhan to come.

Sehun looked up at the sound of collective gasping. He couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man who walked down the aisle with his father and mother at his sides. He felt a tear trace down his cheek, but quickly swiped it away. Not now- later. He needed to admire his beautiful prince.

Luhan was wearing a beautiful black suit, adored with beautiful jewel earings. But the most stunning part was that he had a white veil covering his face, and he shyly peeked through it at everyone who gazed. He didn't meet anyone's eye as he hugged both parents, or how his father passed Luhan's hand to Sehun's. But as soon as Sehun took the veil off, Luhan shyly looked up. His makeup was beautiful, noticable, and perfect.

Everything was perfect. Both men couldn't be happier.

* * *

"Goodness, I'm exhausted!" Luhan groaned, falling into the bed. "Why are flights to Hawaii so long?!"