Chenlay

Trying something a bit new- comment if you guys like it

"Can we watch something other than Avatar?" I moaned. The others giggled as Sehun pressed play and stuck his tongue out at me. I went to tackle him, but Lay held me back with a laugh. I blushed and sat back down.  

Soon we were all focused on the screen- well, except for me. I was being squished by Kai, who was starting to lick his lips and caress my leg. I knew what was coming, and was already annoyed.

Lay suddenly moved me onto his lap, holding me tight. I glanced at him, then back at Xiumin. But Xiumin was snuggling with Chanyeol, focused on the screen. I sighed in relief and Lay leaned me back into his chest.

"I love you," he murmured in my ear before kissing my cheek. I shivered slightly as his teeth skimmed my ear.

"Lay, what are you doing?" I whispered yelled.

"Kissing you," he mumbled, resting his soft lips on my neck. I shifted uncomfortably, sighing.

"Maybe... no?" I managed.

"What? You don't like it?" He whispered, sounding hurt. "Fine, I'll stop-"

"Oh, don't be like that!" I sighed, turning and giving him my best eyebrow raise. He looked back up at me, smirking. 

"I get it, you're loyal to Xiumin." He whispered, bumping my nose with his. 

"It's not that," I mumbled, leaning my forehead against his. "I just don't like kisses that much."

"Oh well- I love you, so get used to them."

He kissed my cheek and I laughed a bit. Luckily, something funny happened in the movie and everyone laughed too. Lay kept on pecking my neck throughout the film but kept it minimal. Maybe kisses aren't so bad.