Kaisoo

"Guys, did you see Kai anywhere?" Kyungsoo said, frowning.

"What, lonely?" Chanyeol said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I can be your new cuddle partner."

Kyungsoo huffed adorably, crossing his arms. "No, I need to pass him a message."

"Oh, he's in his-" Baekhyun got his mouth covered by Chanyeol, but managed to mumble out "room".

"Thanks Bacon," Kyungsoo said, smiling evilly at Chanyeol before walking off. He knocked on Kai's door, patiently waiting.

"Kai? May I come in?"

There were a few coughs before a muffled 'what do you need?' sounded.

"Let me in," Kyungsoo said, gently butting the door with his foot. "It's from your dance-"

Kai opened the door and Kyungsoo's jaw dropped. He was a complete mess; hair tangled, eyes swollen, nose red and overall covered in sweat. He looked so skinny it was worrisome.

"Dance teacher? Sorry, can you pass on a- a- a mess- a-ACHOO!"

Kai sneezed with so much force he stumbled, Kyungsoo dodging behind the door.

"A message?" Kai sniffed weakly. "Just tell him I can't come, I seriously can't-"

"Yeah, you know what..." Kyungsoo gingerly took Kai's arm, leading him to the shower. "Take a hot shower, wash up, put on some normal pagamas- I'll do the rest, OK?"

Kai blinked, then simply nodded with a sigh and shuffled off. Kyungsoo turned on Mom Mode- he changed the sheets, opened a window, asked Suho to cancel the dance practice for at least a week and got some food ready.

He had just placed the soup and tea down on the nightstand as Kai slowly walked out, stretching as he groaned. He was still wearing boxers, but at least they were clean.

"Lie down... Under the covers, come on..." Kyungsoo stared when Kai simply lay down.

"What?" Kai sighed.

"Ever think of covering yourself with a blanket?" Kyungsoo said. Kai grinned sheepishly, only to hack into his elbow. Kyungsoo simply sucked up and tucked the young one in, ignoring Kai's muffled snicker.

"Whatever- you act like a baby, you're treated like a baby." Kyungsoo said sternly. He lifted the bowl and balanced it on Kai's lap, but Kai grimaced.

"I'm on a diet, I can't have soup."

Kyungsoo stared. "What diet doesn't allow soup?"

"A strict one."

"Eat."

"Make me."

"Fine."

Kai flinched, closing his eyes tightly. He felt something prod his lip and squinted his eyes open, only to see Kyungsoo keeping a straight face- holding a spoon to his mouth.

"Go on. If you won't feed yourself, I will."

Kai gave him a "are you kidding me look", which Kyungsoo replied with a "I won't stop" look.
Kai rolled his eyes but at the spoonful.

"There, was it that hard?" Kyungsoo said, smiling. He got another spoon and kept feeding Kai until the younger one's eyes drooped slightly.

"Here, you can rest." Kyungsoo said gently, pulling the covers higher. But Kai caught his wrist weakly before he could stand.

"Can we snuggle?" He said, smiling sheepishly. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and Kai whined.

"Please, you look so comfy. And like a penguin." Kai's eyes closed and he yawned. "I love penguins."

Kyungsoo snorted quietly and went under the covers, pressing himself against Kai's frame. Kai nuzzled his head onto Kyungsoo's chest, smiling.

"Ah, that's much better." He mumbled before drifting off. Kyungsoo caressed his head and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth.

They were definitely doing this more often.