Xiulay

Sorry, it's short :(

"Lay," I said, coming into his room. He looked up and smiled.

"Yes?" He said, placing his book down. I liked when he sat at his desk with some papers or a book; it made him look professional.

"I need you to fill out these forms, OK?" I said, passing him the letters from SM. "It's the yearly check, that's all."

"Oh, great. Thanks, Xiu." He gave another grin, making my heart flutter.

"No problem," I said, giving a smile back. I turned, but winced and rubbed the back of my neck. It was playing up again, and I had no idea why.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked, sounding worried. I glanced back and shook my head.

"Nothing, it's just a little pinch. It'll go away."

He stood and pulled me to his bed. I tried to make him let go.

"What-"

"Just a bit, Xiu, don't worry."

"But the others-"

"Sit." He said, gently pushing me to the bed. I sighed and sat down, crossing my arms.

"If Suho hates you after, just don't be angry at me," I grumbled, looking down as he crawled behind me. He went behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

He started to massage.

"My goodness- you're really stiff there, Minnie. You need to stop slouching." Lay ts-icked like a mother. I blinked.

"Uh... sorry?"

"No wonder your neck hurts. Your muscles are literally bunched up."

"Hey, you can't blame me that Suho made me in charge of extra paperwork," I said.

"Well, try to look up at my face sometimes." He chuckled, making me giggle. He continued for a few more minutes. I felt more and more relaxed until I closed my eyes, smiling. Lay stopped and pressed down gently.

"See how much it relaxed?" He said. "You'll stop feeling any discomfort for a while."

I smiled and kissed his hand, blushing. "Thanks, Lay."

He put his chin on my shoulder and pecked my neck. "You're welcome."

He hugged me tightly. I caressed his arm, smiling wider. He was so touchy-feely, and I loved that.