Chensoo

"Chen? May I come in?" Kyungsoo called, thumping on the door with his foot. His hands were busy holding his clothes.

No response.

"I know you're in there." Kyungsoo sighed. "Come on Chen, I don't have all day, I need to cook-"

The door suddenly swung open, making Kyungsoo squeak in surprise. Chen stood there- no shirt on, hair a mess, and seething.

"Can you guys leave me alone?" He snarled before slamming the door shut. 

Kyungsoo blinked. He timidly thumped the door again, and an enraged yell came from the other side. He whipped the door open, pissed.

"I said-"

"Your laundry, doofus." Kyungsoo said, pushing past Chen to his dresser. Kyungsoo clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Look at this room! You call this clean?" Kyungsoo placed the pile of clothing on the dresser and started to pick the clothes off the floor. "That's it, I want you cleaning this place and making it sparkle like the president's office."

He stood, only to come face-to-face with Chen. He noticed that Chen was glaring, and frowned back.

"What did I do now?"

"Get. Out."

Kyungsoo scoffed, pushing past Chen and plopping the pile of dirty clothing into the hamper.

"Did you not hear me? I said, get-"

"I'm not leaving until you start acting your age. Go take a shower for EXO's sake, you stink."

Chen gave a deathly stare, only to suddenly smirk.

"Sure thing, Kyungsoo," he said, walking to the washroom. He let out a hand to skim Kyungsoo's back, but nothing more.

Kyungsoo ignored it, humming gently as he cleaned everything up. He picked the stuff off the floor, brought the dirty laundry to the washing machines and swiped away any dust. He brought in a vacuum and did some floor cleanup until he was satisfied.

He had just turned off the machine and turned around to find someone right behind him. Kyungsoo let out a little shriek, hand flying to his heart. Chen stood there, smirking.

"Goodness, Chen, you scared me!" Kyungsoo breathed. "How long were you standing there?"

"For a while," Chen sighed contently, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo. "You know, just admiring from the back."

Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably, especially when he realized Chen was... naked. Well, not entirely- but with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was still pretty wet.

"Chen, um, you might wanna change-"

"Nah, it'll make taking off clothes so much harder."

"Say what-"

Chen kissed Kyungsoo softly, pulling the shorter male as close as he could. Kyungsoo stayed frozen, except for a weird twitch of the lips. Chen pulled back slowly, mouth pulled into a thin line.

"Kyungsoo," he mumbled. "Why aren't you kissing back?"

Kyungsoo stuttered, unable to form a proper sentence.

"You- but I thought- I'm not- you're just- we can't- I never-" He put his hands to his blushing cheeks, trying to find the right words.

"What? You never kissed anyone?" Chen said, confused.

"N-No, it's just th-that... You know..."

Chen brought Kyungsoo's face up, worried. Kyungsoo looked back up, feet sshuffling nervously. Chen gently pushed Kyungsoo onto the bed and went on top of him, kissing his forehead softly.

"Talk."

Kyungsoo shook his head, deciding words don't explain well. He brought Chen down, and their lips connected again. Chen lay on top, hands caressing Kyungsoo lovingly. Kyungsoo found it a bit strange, kissing a boy, but it didn't suck. Chen was surprisingly soft and caring.

"Kyungsoo?"

The short male blinked, only to yawn. He realized he may have dozed off a bit.

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"No no, don't apologize," Chen said quickly, covering him with the blanket and crawling under it as well. Kyungsoo realized Chen had slipped on some boxers, thankfully. 

"What about-" Kyungsoo yawned. "-dinner?"

"Later. I'll do it all. Just right now, it's you, me, kissing and cuddling."

With that Chen kissed Kyungsoo again, and Kyungsoo gave in. He was sure Chen was happy this way, and a happy Chen is all he needed right now.

Because damn- those kisses were good.