Kyunmin

Kyungsoo and Xiumin- and sorry that it's so short, but I thought overdoing it wasn't a good idea

"We have to do work."

"Yeah."

"I need to cook."

"Yeah."

"You need to write lyrics."

"Yeah."

But the two didn't tear their eyes away from Xiumin's laptop, watching the corgi's jumping around.

"Aw, look at them go!" Kyungsoo squealed as a corgi ran after a ball, panting.

"It's litterally the cutest!" Xiumin said in a baby voice, oggling at the screen.

Chanyeol peeked inside. "Hey, guys, did you see my-"

"GET OUT THIS INSTANT OR I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED YOUR BRAIN TO THE CORGI'S!" Kyungsoo roared, chucking a random book at the door. Chanyeol yelped and dodged it.

"But I need my-"

"IF YOU DON'T GET OUT I WON'T BE SO NICE WHEN YOU FORGET TO CALL ME HYUNG!" Xiumin screamed, raising a very sharp pencil threateningly. Chanyeol slowly put his hands up and stepped out.

"Close the door!" The two said in harmony. Chanyeol quickly closed it and the two smiled at each other. 

"That's better," Xiumin said.

"Totally," Kyungsoo replied, eyes back on the screen. Xiumin turned to it too.

"You know... There's a better way to do this." Xiumin said after another five videos.

"What?"

Xiumin looked Kyungsoo dead in the eyes. "Snuggling while watching a live kitten monitor."

"Get on the bloody bed this instant."

A few hours later, Suho peeked in to see Xiumin and Kyungsoo snuggled together, watching cats making fools out of themselves. The both were giggling and focused on the screen, pressed together.

Suho thought better than inturrupting them- they would eat takeout that night.