Xiuhan

"Do you have to do that here?"

The two guys looked up, confused. Their manager gave them a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Luhan said, confused. His arms tightened against Xiumin's waist, pressing him tighter to his chest.

"Stop making out- the meeting will start soon."

"But hyung," Xiumin said, lips mumbling against Luhan's cheek. "The rest of EXO-M aren't even here- it's OK."

"No it's not," the manager hissed slightly.

"Please, boys, just for now." Suho said, smiling gently. Xiumin pouted but stood- he always listened to Suho.

Luhan didn't.

"No, Moki!" He yanked Xiumin back onto his lap, hugging him close and burying his face into Xiumin's chest. A flustered Xiumin quickly put his hands on the back of the chair to stop himself from crushing Luhan.

"THAT'S IT! BOTH OF YOU, OUT!" The manager roared, whipping the first thing he could grab- a marker. It smacked Luhan in the head, who winced.

"Owch-"

"GET OUT! This instant- might as well practice the Overdose choreo, pathetic-"

"Hey!"

Everyone looked to see Kris, standing there. The rest of EXO-M were standing behind him. Kris had heard enough.

"What the hell did you say to my members?" He seethed. "No, no more of this shit- everyone out."

The manager glared. "This meeting is-"

"Over, it's over." Kris growled. "Everyone out- no, you stay Suho..."

Chen held the door open as everyone exited. Luhan sighed as he pressed the bruise on his temple, and Xiumin quickly took his hand. He took a final glance backwards to see Suho sitting at the table, worried. Kris slammed the glass door closed and started yelling.

"Come on," Luhan growled, starting to pull Xiumin away. "Let's practice choreo."

"But Kris-"

"Will deal with the manager." Chen said, putting a hand on Xiumin's lower back. "It's OK- go practice the dance, and we'll be at the dorm."

The rest nodded and walked off, leaving the two alone- still holding hands. Xiumin turned to Luhan, eyes watering. Thinking quickly, Luhan pulled Xiumin into the dance room before the eldest broke down in tears, crying into his hands.

"No, no, baby, please no..." Luhan hugged him tightly. Xiumin sniffed, clutching Luhan's shirt. Luhan kissed his cheek and kept his lips there.

"Shh, just calm down. Hey, listen to me." Luhan gently pushed Xiumin back and caressed his face, marveling for a second. He stared deep into the others eyes, looking at the man he loved. Xiumin couldn't help but blush, glancing down shyly.

"You're so, so beautiful." Luhan whispered. "Godamn it, you're so perfect."

He kissed Xiumin's forehead, both cheeks and his nose before pausing at his lips. Xiunin glanced up, eyes widening slightly. Would he? Wouldn't he?

He would.

Luhan pressed his lips against Xiumin's, arms around his neck. Xiumin's fingers ran through Luhan's hair, pulling his face closer. Luhan started to pull his shirt up.

"No-" Xiumin tried. "Lu-"

"Sh, no one will come," Luhan whispered, pulling Xiumin's shirt off. "No one but you."

Xiumin gawked, but Luhan kissed him again. Xiumin quickly fumbled for the door, locking it.

Oh well- no practice for today.

OK... *blushing intensifies* Do you want me to make a steamy scene for a part two?