Hunhan

Sehun wailed at the top of his lungs, clutching the pillow. A couple seconds later Luhan bolted into the room, panting.

"Where- why- tell me-"

"It's so sad!" Sehun bawled, pointing at his phone. "Look, the puppy didn't even do anything, why did they hurt him..."

Luhan sighed when he saw the screen- of course Sehun was watching a try not to cry video.

"Alright maknae, that's enough, time for bed." Luhan said through a yawn, putting Sehun's phone to charge.

"But that poor puppy..." Sehun whimpered, tears streaming down his cheeks. Luhan sighed and wiped them away with feather-like touches.

"I'm sure the puppy's OK."

"They put him down."

Sigh. "Tell me, why were you watching that?"

"Chanyeol dared me."

Luhan reassured the maknae and left the room, growling. "Got it- kill Chanyeol and figure out how to adopt a puppy."

* * *

It was a few days later. Sehun still couldn't get the puppy out of his head, and it was hurting his performance. He could barely get the moves for Growl right, and it was driving all of EXO nuts.

"Come on, Sehun," Kris said, putting a strong hand on the maknae's shoulder and giving him a gentle shake. "It's OK, that puppy is probably all happy now."

"No he's not. He wanted to live." Sehun sniffed.

"At least he's OK now." Suho said, hugging Sehun's arm.

"But I thought putting dogs down involved acid-" Chen clamped a hand over Xiumin's mouth, but it was too late. Sehun wailed, running out of the dance room. Everyone turned to him with a death stare and Xiumin squeaked, hiding behind Chen.

"I-I meant acid as in rubbing alcohol. To clean the wounds and make the process less painful..."

"I'll shove some acid down your throat." Kris breathed under his breath, earning a smack on the head from Kyungsoo.

"Well? How are we going to help him?" Baekhyun said, crossing his arms.

Lay sighed. "We need a dog... But we can't adopt one. SM won't allow it."

Luhan leaned against a wall, thinking hard. He knew Sehun best- he had to know something that can help. Anything.

"Oh... OH... I GOT IT!" Luhan gasped. Everyone turned to him, frowning.

"You guys... Um, um... Chen!" Luhan snapped his fingers at the EXO-M member. "You got a driver's license, right?"

"Yeah, but what-"

"Great, we gotta go!" Luhan ran up to Kris and Suho, bowing.

"I need to do something, hyungs."

Suho smiled and ruffled his head. "Go."

"What exactly are we doing?" Chen said, panting as he kept up with Luhan.

"Getting Sehun his dog."

"But Lay just said we can't adopt-"

"Not adopt. Get."

* * *

"Sehun?" Luhan whispered into the dark room. He heard someone shuffle on the bed and stepped forward. "It's me, Luhan."

"What?" Sehun whimpered.

Luhan carefully sat on the bed and turned the light on. He had a wrapped up blanket in his arms, which Sehun looked over with wary, red eyes. He had been crying the entire day.

"Why is the video so sad for you?" Luhan said gently, smiling.

"B-Because it's an-n innocent pu-puppy." Sehun hiccuped. "Th-They hurt-"

"No. Sehun, it reminded you of Vivi."

Sehun's chin wobbled, and he nearly started crying again.

"I'm sorry, Sehun." Luhan whispered. "I should've brought him earlier."

"I-It's OK, it's not your-" Sehun froze, slowly looking up. Luhan smiled and gave the blanket to Sehun, who's eyes welled up with even more tears.

"Vi- Vivi?" Sehun whispered, tickling the dog's head. Vivi licked his chin, and Sehun completely broke down.

"Oh, maknae, please don't cry!" Luhan said, getting slightly emotional. "Aren't you happy?"

"H-H-How?" Sehun said, smiling weakly as Vivi licked his entire face.

"I decided the best way to make you feel better is to know that your puppy is safe." Luhan smiled and took Sehun's other hand, smile turning sweet. "Are you going to be happy, maknae?"

Sehun nodded vigorously. He paused, then swiftly kissed Luhan's cheek.

"Thank you hyung," he mumbled, smiling shyly. Luhan sat next to him, petting the dog as they pressed against each other.