Hello!

Dear Reader,

Welcome to The Official EXO Ship Book, which was officially nominated for a Watty September 2020! From the sweet, to the messy, seductive to innocent, this fanfiction book is filled with all the members getting lovey dovey with one another to satisfy your shipping thirst. However, before we begin, an important notice must be made:

This entire book, the sequel (The Official EXO Ships Book Part 2), all my other written novels are PURE FICTION. I am not stating that anyone within the Kpop industry, especially EXO, are part of the LGBTQ+ community, nor am I implying that they have any mental illnesses, addictions or are active in any drug abuse or illegal activity. This piece of fiction, along with the other works of fiction on my profile, is for entertainment value only.

Now that the strict jazz is out of the way, a few extra points to keep in mind:

The short stories are not interconnected within one another; they are their own universes. This book is a collection of short stories.

When a language is written on top of a page (ex. Chinese) and you see text written in the same fashion (ex. Kris turned to Luhan. "Get the horses ready.") that means the text is spoken in said language. 

A warning will be posted at the beginning of the story if the following text will include triggering topics (drugs, alcohol, abuse, intense swearing, etc). Not to worry; the safe content will outweigh the serious by a ton :)

Thank you so much for choosing my fanfiction over all the other wonderful works of art on Wattpad, and happy reading!

Sincerely, 

Qpop_Queen18