Xiuhan pt. 3

Sorry, I had to. It's so short but so funny... And also a bit of Sukris

"Are you OK?" Kyungsoo asked as Luhan plopped in his seat. His eyes were swollen, he had dark bags and overall looked ruffled.

"Stayed up doing..." he was interrupted by his yawn. "... um... choreo. For Overdose."

"Tao and I were working on lyrics," Kai mumbled, eyes drooping. Tao's head slipped from his hand and banged on the table, causing him to jerk up and fall from his chair.

"Ow," he groaned from the floor.

"Goodness, I've told all of you to get rest!" Kris scolded lightly. Suho took his hand reassuringly.

"It's alright, Kris. We're all extremely busy, but we'll be OK. Besides, I have an announcement! We're- wha- Luhan..." Suho sighed exasperatedly, snapping his fingers. Luhan's head jerked up, blinking.

"Yes?" Luhan yawned, rubbing his eye adorably.

"Can someone please do something to wake us all up?" Chen grumbled, tapping his finger on Lay's sleeping head. Just then, Xiumin came in carrying the coffee.

"Good morning!" He said, grinning. He walked over to Luhan and kissed him gently. Luhan choked on air, spluttering.

"Wha-"

"You really should sleep more, look at those eyes!" Xiumin tutted, running his fingers along Luhan's cheek as he sat down. Luhan leaned into his touch and soon enough he was on Xiumin's lap, head resting comfortably on his shoulder as he let out quiet snores.

"Well, that was easy," Kris said, grinning. He let out a little yawn and noticed Suho's grin.

"Kris," Suho sang playfully, head tilting.

"Wait-"

"Are you tired?"

"No-"

"Come give me a kiss!"

Suho puckered his lips and leaned forward. Everybody laughed at Kris's panicked look, and laughed twice as hard when he fell out of his chair.