OT12 Shipping Spree

Just a whole lotta shipping- AND I WAS SO EMBARASSED WRITING THIS LIKE OMG HOW

Kyungsoo blushed deep red as he was put onto Kai's lap. Kai gave him a seductive smile as he trailed his fingers up and down his arms, raising an eyebrow. He pressed his nose into Kyungsoo's chest before giving him a cheesy hug. The members laughed their heads off, some almost crying with laughter. 

"Come on, who can beat that?" Kai mocked as Kyungsoo jumped off, trying not to punch anyone and everyone. Luhan patted his shoulder, giggling. All of EXO, all twelve, grown adults, were playing a ridiculous game- Seduce. Basically, act like anyone and everyone is your boyfriend. Whoever is the wildest wins. Add a bit of alcohol and... well, let the games begin.

"Come on, we did better!" Chen said, grinning. His hand was slung over the shoulders of a passed out Xiumin, who had pretended to make out with Chen. The members were surprised that they hadn't actually touched lips- the two weren't the quietest in the bedroom. (A/N someone pass the holy water)

Suho and Lay had gone first, and Suho was too embarrassed to move. So Lay had taken control and caressed his cheeks, simply whispering to him. Lay had excused himself to get some water when he saw Kris's death glares.

"Kai, choose someone!" Sehun said, clapping his hands like a toddler.

"Alright..." He laughed. "I know! Chanyeol and Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun jumped up and giggled. After two beers and rounds of laughing, everyone knew he'd put on a great show. Chanyeol sat up, only for Baekhyun to push him back down. He went on his hands and knees, crawling towards the rapper. Everyone laughed when he trailed his arms up to Chanyeol's shoulders and looked down at him with sneaky eyes. But his tight hug ruined the moment and everyone simply laughed again.

"I love you!" Baekhyun said in a baby voice, grinning like a little kid. Chanyeol laughed and hugged him back.

"Go ahead, choose someone!" Sehun giggled. He was secretly hoping for him and Luhan.

Chanyeol hummed. "Maybe... Luhan and-"

"TAO AND KRIS!" Baekhyun interrupted, laughing hysterically. 

Everyone lost it- hooting, roaring, and banging their hands on the poor coffee table. Tao tried crawling away but was dragged back by Lay.

"What? No, too far!" Kris said, wrinkling his nose. The entire game he was secretly on his phone, drinking his beer in peace. 

"Come on Kris," Chanyeol taunted. "Come on, we all know you two are in love!"

"I shouldn't have bought that case of beer," Kris growled. "It turns you all into high school girls."

"What, is our leader chicken?" Chen mocked. He clucked like one, crossing his eyes and flapping his hands like a bird. Everyone laughed again and Kris rolled his eyes.

"Very funny. I'm not doing it."

"Fine," Chanyeol grinned evilly. "Kai and Tao."

Kris choked on his beer, coughing into his hand. He looked up to see Kai biting his lip and eyes travelling around Tao's body hungrily. Kris seethed and slammed his beer can down, making everyone look at him again.

"Not your horny ass!" (A/N I CAN'T-)

"What?" Kai smirked and sat up a bit. "I don't mind-"

"Fine! If we're playing like that, fine."

He yanked Tao towards him, making the maknae yelp slightly. 

"Do not take any of this seriously," Kris growled.