Chanbaek

I yelped in surprise as shrieking came from the bathroom. 

"MOUSE MOUSE THERE'S A MOUSE IN THE BATHROOM!" 

"Don't come out!" I said quickly, blushing at the thought of a naked Baekhyun running into the room.

"Chan help!" He moaned. I knew he was one mouse step away from sobbing, and quickly looked around. I grabbed one of my hoodies and stuck it in the bathroom.

"Here, use that."

The hoodie was snatched from me. A few moments later, Baekhyun basically sprinted out the bathroom. He hid behind me, shuddering. Luckily, the hoodie came to his knees; it covered him fully.

I peeked into the bathroom. Sure enough, a tiny mouse was in there. I got a garbage bin and carefully came up to the tiny rodent. It didn't move, so I quickly scooped it up. It scrambled at the sides but wasn't able to come out.

"Baekhyun, it's OK. It's actually kind of cute." I said, trying to show him. But he burst into whimpers as I brought the bin next to him, so I simply brought the bin to Kris.

"Oh, wow. That's a new one." Kris said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I'll just put it in the bushes outside."

He took the bin carefully and brought it out the apartment. I went back to the room to find Baekhyun crying.

"Bacon, it's OK. Please don't cry." I put him on the table, caressing his head. He hugged me tightly and I hugged back immediately, kissing his cheek.

"Is it gone?" He finally sniffed. I pulled back and wiped at his tears.

"Yep. Kris got rid of it."

"He killed it?" Baekhyun said in horror.

"What? No, he's releasing it into the bushes." I explained.

"Good." Baekhyun breathed. I realized he was still kind of covered in soap. He went to finish with his shower after he made me check for any more mice.

When he was finished, it made me smile to see him still wearing my hoodie.

"Can I keep it?" He said, hugging himself. I hugged him around his waist, smiling wider. I loved his smell; he smelled sweet, like candy.

"Of course. It means you can have me at all times."