Xiuho

There's a tiny mention of Suhun too 😋

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME?!" Suho screamed, emotional. "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS!"

"Suho, please," Kyungsoo begged, as he stood in front of Sehun. "I'm sorry, they weren't thinking, they didn't mean it-"

"NO, I'M DONE!" Suho backed up, hyperventilating. He bumped into the wall but didn't stop- turning around, he stumbled to the front door. He fumbled with the lock, his member's pleads falling on deaf ears.

"Please, we're sorry-"

"I'm sure Lay didn't hear-"

"I didn't mean to-"

"JUST GO AWAY!" Suho screeched, yanking the door open. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He slammed the door behind him and jogged to the elevator, jamming at the button to go down. The doors open and he runs in, turns around-

"Oh, don't mind me." Xiumin said, casually walking in and leaning against the wall. Suho glanced at the doors, but they had already closed.

Silence.

"Well? Are you going to press a button or not?" Xiumin said, allowing a grin. Suho growled, jamming the button for the bottom floor.

"Go away."

"Hey know, respect your elders."

"I'm the leader!"

"And I'm the oldest. Besides-" Xiumin held up Suho's car keys. "-you won't get far without me."

Suho tried to snatch the keys, but Xiumin wouldn't allow it. The elevator stopped and Xiumin walked out, humming slightly. Suho seethed but followed him to the garage.

They found the car quickly. Suho yanked at the driver's door, but Xiumin gently pushed him to the passenger side.

"You're still angry- I'll drive."

Suho growled, stomping to the passenger seat and slammed the door behind him. Xiumin made sure he was wearing his seatbelt before starting the engine.

They drove in silence for a bit, Xiumin humming until he saw Suho's teeth clenched. They were both silent until they saw their destination- the small beach. No one, not even SM, knows about this peaceful area except for EXO.

"Xiumin, no, please no." Suho whispered.

"Suho, you have to-"

"No, Minseok, please, I can't do this."

Xiumin glanced over to see Suho covering his face, shaking his head. In fact, all of Suho was trembling slightly.

"Suho, it's better to face your fears straight on- you'll get over them quicker." With that, Xiumin pulled into the tiny parking lot and got out. He waited patiently for Suho to get out of the car and they made their way to the pebbled beach. It wasn't the place for tanning, or heaven forbid swimming- but on a good day, you can sit and feel the warmth on your skin.

They made their way to the ridiculously big bench, that was a dull, comforting brown. Xiumin took a seat and stared at Suho until he too sat down. They were quiet for a few minutes- watching the horizon, feeling the pebbles move under their feet, listening to the waves crashing.

"Why did you buy this bench?"

Suho glanced at Xiumin, who didn't look back. 

"So all the members can sit down."

"There was a specific reason."

Suho couldn't help it- he smiled. "Because Tao and Sehun would get restless, and up in the ocean one way or another. Then we would have to go home."

Xiumin smiled too. "So... who chose the bench?"

Suho rolled his eyes. "I let Luhan choose it for his birthday. What a stupid idea."

"No it wasn't. He was ecstatic."

Suho smiled again. "I guess- he made sure to choose the best coloured one, so he chose brown- like a deer."

Xiumin finally looked at Suho, keeping a straight face. "And what did one person in particular say?"

Suho took a breath, caressing the wood under his fingers. "Kris... He told me he loves the bench, b-because all t-t-twelve could fit-"

He couldn't continue. The leader buried his face into his hands, sobbing. Xiumin put a hand on his shoulder, but Suho pulled him closer. He bawled into Xiumin's shoulder, and Xiumin himself had to look up to stop the tears from falling.

"Why," Suho wailed. "Why did they have to mention the rumours? Why didn't they shut up?!"

"Let it out," Xiumin whispered. "Just talk. What exactly happened."

"There he was, smiling- all the way in China, yet so happy... Then they just had to ask... if... if he was really leaving. The look, Xiumin- the look on his face was unbearable. He just saw me and said a quick goodbye..."

Suho took deep breaths, the last tears streaming down his cheeks. Xiumin gently brought his leader's face up, kissing his forehead softly and tenderly.

"I'm so, so sorry." He whispered, caressing the tears away. Suho buried his face into Xiumin's shoulder again, finding comfort in his eldest member. Xiumin held him tightly until he felt Suho shuddering.

"Cold?" Xiumin asked, smiling as Suho nodded whilst rubbing his hands together.

"You're in charge now," Xiumin said. Suho nodded and bit his lip slightly, thinking.

"Let's go back," Suho said slowly. "And pick up takeout on the way- there's no food in the house."

Xiumin nodded and stood. He noticed Suho bent down and waited patiently until his leader put twelve pebbles on the table- he did that every time they left the spot.

* * *

"Guys, we're home!" Suho said, heaving the bags of food onto the kitchen table. Xiumin took his coat off for him and tossed it onto the hook.

"Guys?" Suho called. "Come on, I have food."

Silence. 

"Where is everyone?" Suho asked Xiumin, frowning in confusion. Xiumin shrugged and looked around, only to see a familiar face peeking from behind the corner.

"Maybe you should ask him," Xiumin whispered, pointing at the corner. Suho turned and smiled as soon as he saw the member, crossing his arms.

Sehun shuffled out, looking at the floor. His eyes were red and swollen, and he sniffed slightly.

"S-Suho... Mom... I-I'm sorry... f-for asking Lay if he's-"

Suho's smile turned warm as he let out his arms. Sehun ran into them, crying harder.

"MOM I'M SORRY OK?!" He sobbed, hugging his leader tightly.

"It's OK, it's OK," Suho said, rubbing his back soothingly. "Shh, don't worry... just apologize to Lay later."

Xiumin put a hand on Suho's  shoulder, giggling. The leader looked over Sehun's shoulder to see the other members watching them, worried.

"Come out, you little-" he couldn't finish his sentence as he was enveloped in a group hug, everyone chatting worriedly and apologizing. Suho gave each a kiss on the head, and gave Xiumin and extra peck on the cheek.

"I'm proud of you especially," Suho murmured, fixing Xiumin's ruffled hair. Xiumin ducked his head and bowed, blushing. Everyone laughed and sat at the table, filling themselves up. They fell asleep in a cuddling pile that night, one of Suho's arms wrapped around Sehun while the other held Xiumin's hand.