Chenkai pt. 3

I winced as Kai yelled at me. I hated when he got angry. But I made a mistake asking him to calm down after he started yelling at Kyungsoo.

"Stop yelling at him!" Kyungsoo said. His eyes were red from crying, but he calmed down.

"Look, I'm sorry to you." Kai said, taking his hand. "But not Chen."

"Why not?" I spat. "I calmed you down, and not mention help you get that fever off your shoulders."

Kai scoffed. "Yeah right you did."

"By the way," I crossed my arms. "What's with your jealousy? So what if Xiumin kisses me once in awhile? He's mine. And I prefer love, not sweetheart."

Kai froze. "H-Hold on. Sweetheart?"

Kyungsoo stared at Kai. "Sweetheart?"

I yawned. "You had me wearing the same hoodie for a week. Sorry about that, Kyungsoo." I added.

"It's fine." He said. "I didn't even like that hoodie. I don't know why I wear it often anyway..."

He trailed off when he saw Kai's expression. He was frozen, and staring at me. Then I realized he wasn't staring at anything in particular; he was looking at air, and didn't respond when Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of his face.

"Uh... Kai, don't punch me." I said. "But what's wrong now?"

But Kai didn't respond. He simply turned on his heel and walked out of the room. Kyungsoo and I stared after him.

"What's up with him?" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't know." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you OK though?"

Kyungsoo waved a hand. "Fine."

I smiled and gave a quick hug before heading to my room.

I needed some time alone after Kai yelled at me.

I glanced back uncomfortably as Kai observed me. Was me cleaning the counter giving him a boner? What the heck was he staring at?

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He suddenly said. I froze, not believing it. I slowly turned around. He had a bags under his eyes, but I never knew his fever came back. Sighing, I came up and put a hand on his forehead. It wasn't burning, but that didn't mean he could be sick in other ways.

"How do you feel?" I said.

"Dizzy." He immediately said. "My throat kind of hurts too."

I rubbed my temples. "Do you need to lie down?"

"Not really. I just have a headache."

I moaned and put my forehead on the cool wall, trying to remember what those conditions were for. A cold? The stomach flu?

"What's wrong?" He said, putting a hand on my waist. I immediately took it away, uncomfortable.

"Kai," I sighed. "Why do you have such a weak immune system?"

Silence. For a second I thought I made him upset. He then took my arm and turned me to him. He was observing me carefully.

"I think you're the one sick." He said.

I blinked. "Me?"

He nodded. I stared, then nodded back.

"I'll go sleep then." I mumbled. I tried to walk off, but he took my arm again.

"You can sleep on my bed."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Why sweetheart?"

"Another thing; don't call me that."

"I know you like to be called that."

"I prefer love."

Kai's grip tightened. "Stop reminding me of Chen, OK?"

Oh.

My.

God.

I knew it.

I immediately thought of Kyungsoo's habits. I started to organize Kai's little pile of books nearby. Stress cleaning was a big thing with Kyungsoo, and obvious too. So... 

"Why stressed?" Kai said gently.

"I'm not." I denied quickly, and bit my thumb. Kyungsoo always bit his nails when he's worried.

Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. Ugh. I understood why Kyungsoohas little grudges against Kai sometimes.

"Kai, stop it." I said sternly. Kai rocked me side to side. I hated the fact that it made me feel kinda good.

"My poor sweetheart is sick." Kai murmured.

OK, I needed the real Kyungsoo.

"Kai," I turned around. We were really close and he looked like he was mad in love. Is this how I looked in front of Xiumin? I hoped not.

"Can you lie down? Just for a bit."

He gave a sigh. "I really don't want to."

"At least for half an hour."

Kai suddenly smirked. "For a kiss."

I gagged and turned away.

"What? You really don't like me that much?" Kai sounded really hurt. I gave a nervous cough.

"N-No." I stammered, laughing nervously as I turned back.

He leaned forward, all his eyes on my lips.

"Just a peck." He begged, his voice dropping to a whisper. I bit my tongue, trying not to snap. I knew I couldn't force the words out, so I just gave a tight nod. Kai held my face and I shut my eyes tightly.

Kai's kiss was really different from Xiumin's.

When Xiumin and I kiss, it's quick and rare. He never opens his mouth, and keeps his mouth in a peck. That was fine with me, considering I never kissed well with my mouth open.

But Kai was going straight for the gold. He opened my mouth and slipped his tongue inside. It was slippery and wet, and I didn't like it. I pulled away, but he held my head, keeping me there. He finally let go when I started hitting his chest.

He pulled away and I covered my mouth, trying not to gag again. It wasn't about kissing a guy; it was about the kiss itself.

"What?" Kai said, confused.

"That was more than a peck." I managed behind my hand. He laughed and leaned in again, but I put my hands on his chest. His arms were still around my waist, and he had slipped a hand up my shirt while kissing me. Man, Kyungsoo must really suffer.

"Sleep." I snapped the one word. Kai sighed and nodded.

"But when I wake up you'll be there." Kai said sternly. I nodded and he let go of me, heading for his bed. I basically sprinted out of his room, shutting the door quickly behind me.

"Chen-"

"GAH!" I whipped around, my heart pounding. Kyungsoo stood there, confused.

"Are you OK?"

"No!" I said, horrified as I sank to the floor.

"Chen? Did Kai hurt you?" Kyungsoo kneeled next to me, now worried. I covered my mouth, gagging again.

"In a way."