Sehun x Baekhyun

I took a deep breath before cracking the door open, peeking into Baekhyun's room. He was typing away on his computer, not even looking up as I stepped inside.

"H-Hyung, can I speak to you?" I murmured, nervously picking at my nails. Baekhyun immediately glanced up and raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung?"

I nodded, and Baekhyun basically threw his laptop away, patting the spot to him with a serious look.

"Come here and tell me what's wrong."

I closed the door behind me and sat on his bed, swallowing when I noticed how seriously he watched me. I fixed my shirt slyly, telling myself that he would be understanding. Baek patiently waited, a patient look on his face. 

"I want a boyfriend."

Silence. I looked up to see Baekhyun's expression turn blank, and then he shook a hand in confusion.

"You- wait a second." A quick glance at me, then a raised eyebrow. "You're-"

"I mean, I like girls, but I like guys too, but like..." I wagged my hands, the slight panic returning. "I'd like to have a boyfriend though, because it feels better to me- but then there are girls that I like, meaning I have to date them, but if I like guys doesn't that mean I have to choose who-"

"Wait, wait, stop." Baekhyun pinched my lips together. "So you like both guys and girls?"

I nodded and spoke through his fingers, slurring the words. "I can't choose."

Baekhyun gave a hum. "Well, you should know this is completely okay. Liking both girls and guys is normal."

"No it's-" I swatted his fingers away, feeling worry climb into my tone. "No, it's not! What if people figure out I'm gay? They'll hate me!"

"First of all, your describing bisexual- and no, of course they won't!" Baekhyun gave a playful eye roll, poking my chest. "I wear more makeup than I go bare faced- do the fans hate me? Did EXO-L's attack Kris and Suho when they called themselves the mom and dad? Hell, did fans sabotage entire groups for mentioning gay relationships in their lyrics and music videos?"

He watched me intently, and I slowly shook my head in response. Baekhyun shrugged, convinced I knew the answer. I began fiddling with my hands again, and Baekhyun took them in his own as he shook them a little.

"Sehun, you have nothing to worry about." He said gently, kissing the top of my hand reassuringly.

"And why is that?" I muttered, the nervous knot in my chest slowly unravelling. Baekhyun placed both hands on my cheeks and placed a very gentle peck on my forehead, nose, and both cheeks. I closed my eyes, unable to hide a smile as he nuzzled my nose with his.

"I'll make sure you're not alone," he whispered. Without thinking, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his, sharing my first kiss with my best friend. Baekhyun sweetly kissed back, backing up after a few heartbeats.

"Can we be boyfriends?" I whispered.

"Hell no," he scoffed, and we both burst into laughter as we sat back.

"Fine. Best friends?" I asked, grinning when Baekhyun nodded in agreement. I ruffled his hair, happy I had someone like him in my life.