2

I stretched my arms whimpering, a sharp ache between my legs. All over my body actually, I move my hand up, trying to block the brightness coming from curtains maybe.

I stop, we only had one window and it wasn't even were it would wake me.

My eyes snap open and I look around, where's Jade. I whimper at the rush and pound of my head as I quickly look around. My eyes widening as I look around in the extraordinary room.

"Oh my g-" I throw off the fluffy soft blanket, I let out a scream as I see the hickeys on the inside of my thighs, right bellow my-I quickly stumble out of the bed. But what made me scared was there was no clothing on me what so ever.

Hickeys on my breast, faint hand marks on my thighs and arms.

Tears collected in my eyes and I quickly snatched the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around myself as I shamefully looked for my clothes in a panic. I find my underwear ripped in half on the floor of the bed, "I'll have to call you back." My heart falls and I look up.

The man from last night in a suit and he was utterly delectable in the sun light. His sandy blonde hair that was tied in a bun.

His accent was deep and thick, not going anywhere. He was foreign. He was tall, well built, his cheekbones high and his jaw was strong, his voice deep.

His hands large, strong, veins showing along his arms. We stared at each other, I was the prey he was the hunter, the predator. I made the first move, spotting my dress I quickly snatched it off the ground. It was quiet, so quiet I could hear my heart slamming in my chest painfully.

I hid behind the door and changed into the dress quickly, grabbing my heels and I headed towards the door, the man leaning against it.

Holding me hostage. We locked eyes once again, his eyes a swirl of different colors. Green, blue, and a hint of brown.

I watched as he pulled out money, gesturing for me to take it. My lips part in their own record of my shock. I look back at him, it was a large amount and he dare hand me this? As if I had sex with him for money. Tears filled my eyes and my bottom lip wobbled, I slapped the money out of his hands and walked into the elevator letting out my soft cries.

I somehow get lost again, not knowing where I am or where my friend is. I felt horrible because people were out with their children and were looking at me like some hooker, which I basically was. I cried in a chair, sniffling. I realized I forgot my purse and phone in that damned hotel, the one were Jade and I were supposed to be.

It was hopeless.

"Havana! Havana is that you?!" I look, wiping my eyes away I look around and see my best friend, I stand up and run to her.

"Oh my god, babe what's wrong?! Where did you go?! Ive been asking all these restaurants if they've seen you." Jade rambles. "I-" I couldn't even speak as she holds me to her chest. "Come on, let's go home."

We lay together in the single bed, Jade holding me as if I was her child as I cried to her. "That was your first time wasn't it." She whispered to me and I nodded. "I thought you and Ryan-" I shook my head. "A-almost but i got scared." She didn't laugh like I thought she would.

"I'm sorry, Ava. I said I would protect you but-Hudson came and," I look up. "Don't feel bad, J." She sniffles, "No, it's true. You were super drunk and that was my fault! I told you, and who knows if you wanted the sex...I was supposed to protect you." I shrug my shoulders.

"I may not remember but I know he didn't rape me. It would be way more painful than I'm experiencing right now. Besides, Hudsons here? Whats the old man up to?" I say trying to lighten up the mood.