8

The pizza comes, I watch as Dante roughly grabs the box and hands the boy money. "Bye Timothy." I mumble at the boy who I knew well since Jade and I always bought pizza from his place.

"B-" Dante slammed the door in his face, almost catching his hand. I jumped, "You shouldn't be eating a whole pizza to yourself." I glance up with a glare as I take my pizza. He cocks his eyebrow. "Is that a glare?" I slowly back away opening the small pizza.

Tears start to collect in my eyes and I don't even feel hungry anymore.

I toss the pizza aside and stand up walking to my room. "Havana. Come back here-" I slam and lock the door quickly pushing my bed against it and running to the closet.

I quickly pulled out my phone, ringing Jade as I cried silently.

"Sorry I can't get to the phone right now-" I wanted to scream. I dialed her again, and again, and again, Dante finally knocking on the door.

"Havana, open this door or your ass is going to be no longer. And I'd hate that." I quickly dialed Anastasia. And she didn't answer either, I was about to throw my phone at the wall but I calmed myself, taking in a breath. I quickly stood up .

I quickly fixed myself up and moved everything from the door, which slammed open after I fixed the bed. I stare at Dante with scared eyes as his chest heaves up and down, a vein popping on his neck.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He tells me, "Didn't I just spank your ass?!" I wince, "You hurt my feelings." Which was true, sadly.

He seemed to cool down at that, his piercing eyes glance down at my phone. He furrows his eyebrows. "Who did you call?" His anger suddenly skyrocketing. "J-Jade. When I'm sad she helps me." He takes a step towards me, "You think I don't know when you lie?" He grabs it. "She didn't answer." He stared at my screen, a passcode on the phone.

"Put in the code." He tells me harshly. "After I'm done I want you to take it off." I shakily take my phone, Dante's eyes watch as I type in the code and press the dial pad. I press the another button to show my call log. He snatches the thing, his eyes looking over the call log.

"All this because...you got your feelings hurt." He had already unset my passcode and closed the screen. He stared at me, my face heated up. "Y-you're bossy." I mumble, he grabbed me. Pulling me out the room and sat me down on the couch.

He put the pizza on my lap. "Eat." I open the box and grab a slice of the cheesy pizza. I shyly took a bite, Dante watched as I swallowed the piece and went back to his phone. After I finished it I paused, I lightly cleared my throat. But it didn't work to get his attention so I did it again.

I puffed out some air and leaned over, tapping him on his shoulder. His head snapped over to me and I gasped, sitting back where I was. "Yes, Havana?" I put my hands in my lap. "Um, I was wondering if you wanted a piece?" I ask glancing up into his eyes. He chuckles, "I don't eat food like that. It's not good for you." He grabs the box and hands me one single slice.

"Thats all you'll eat of this." He stood up, "Ill be leaving now. I hope you've learned your lesson, Havana." I watched as he strolled towards the door with the pizza box in hands.

He's demanding
He's controlling
He's heartless
He's possessive
He's no good

I quickly stood up, running to my room and grabbing my duffel bag. I will not go back to something like that. I promised myself. And I promised those who I love I'd never fall into a dark love like that. I stuff all of my clothes in the bag and pull out my phone. I dial a familiar number and hold it too my ear.

"Ava?"
"Hi, Ryan...can-can I please stay over at yours. U-until my flight comes?"
"Yeah! Yeah! Totally, of course. Want me to pick you up?"
"No, I'm getting a cab right now."

I step out of the cab, "Thank you." I gush, handing the man his money. He nods shortly and drives off once his hands touch the money. I turn around, smiling as I see Ryan. I walk over to him, and fall into his arms.

"Hey princess." He rubs my back and pulls me into his apartment.

"Does Jade know you're here?" I shake my head staring at the coffee table in front of me. "No." I tell him, curling into the blanket. My eyes feeling heavy. "Here, Ava. This should help with the pain." I smile at him tiredly as I take the pills and cup of water. "Thank you, Ry." I whisper to him after I swallowed the pill.  I yawned. "What happened to you princess?" I shook my head at the nickname, there was no spark as he tucked a curl behind my ear.

"Take a nap, I'll wake you up later." I nodded lazily and soon I was asleep.

I woke up to what felt like ten decades but it was sadly only four hours. I found Ryan in the kitchen, I bumped him with my hip and he looked down at me and smiled. "Hey sleepy." I laughed. "Hi." He picked up a plate and showed it to me. "I made you something." He nodded his head towards the table. "Come on let's eat."

Ryan has always been a gentleman, and that's what I loved about him. I was addicted to it, it was unknown to me. I've seen it in movies but never in real life. I expected a bad man. But when Ryan came I was blown away. With his sweet gestures and surprise gifts, his gentle kisses.

I was devastated when we came to a end. It was a mutual thing, I was leaving to Paris and he was going to be in school to become a doctor most of his life.

He was nothing like Dante. And Dante was definitely nothing like Ryan.

I nibbled on my lip as Ryan tossed my phone on the couch. "She's going crazy. Princess why not just call her and tell her. You know how she is." I shake my head. "Ryan...I don't think I'll be safe if I do." I tell him, he furrows his eyebrows. Now definitely worried. "Havana, what happened? What made you come to me?"

So I told him. I told him how I met Dante but leaved out the details of our affair.

Ryan clenched his fist, his curly hair in his face as he stared down at the carpet. "He doesn't sound good, Havana. No good." I nodded my head. He grabbed my hands, "Be careful. I want you to stay here. Don't fall into that trap, Havana. Men like that...they never cave in how you want."

***
wow another later update smh anyways here you go to those who read this drop a comment right here if you litttt ayeeee lmfao im garbage