10m

*major mature content below written by yours truly, ally*

H

I stare at the door, I yawn. I rub my face against the pillow. I curl myself into the blankets and close my eyes. Dante behind them as I dream of him.

It's about thirty mintues into my sleep when I'm woken up from knocking at the front door. I groaned, rubbing my eyes and slowly get out of bed. Ryan's shirt that he let me borrow dropping to the middle of my thigh.

I yawn, dragging my feet to the door and hold the door job as I unlock the door. I twist the knob and look up, my eyes squinting as I looked to see who it was. "Dante," I gasped and his mouth was on mine. He pushed me inside, closing the door and leaving it unlocked. My heart was beating out of my chest.

I reached to wrap my arms around his neck but he grabbed my arms and put them behind my back.

His kisses stopped as he looked at the shirt that was on me. His jaw clenched and his fist snatched the material, yanking it. "Wait, Dante-" I whimper as he yanks it off my head. "You're wearing his shirt. His fucking shirt." He whispered harshly into my ear as his hand wrapped around my neck. He pulled me inside the room I had woken up from. I gasped, my hands touching his.

He pushed me into the bed. "I guess you don't understand who's you are now." I watched with wide eyes, my lower area was throbbing for him. Ready.

He ripped my underwear clean off. He spread apart my legs painfully. "You're in love with him, Havana. I heard he was a gentleman. Did he make love to you when you were here, huh?" I shake my head no, trying to close my legs at his deep gaze on my area.

He stood in between them now, "He's in the next room, no?" He asks while he takes off his belt and ties my wrist together and puts my hands under my back. "W-we didn't, Dante. P-" He covers my screams with his hands as he pumps into me fast and hard. I knew, no matter what he wasn't slowing down for me.

"I'm going to fuck you everywhere in this apartment." He took off his tie, uniting my hands and tying my legs up from my knees. He picked me up and took me down to the couch. Ruthlessly pounding into me, his belt in my mouth. He didn't let me finish each time, causing a craze in my head.

He untied me again, pulling my limp body up. He walked us to the kitchen, "On your knees." I look at him and slowly do. "I-I've never-" He shushed me, gripping my hair and pulling me down on him as he fucked my mouth. He picked me up before he could finish in my mouth. Flipping me around on the table and positioned my bottom to his erect dick.

He put his fingers in my mouth as he slammed his length into me. I cried out, tears in my eyes. But as I adjusted I shamelessly moaned and sucked on his fingers. His other hand rubbed on my sensitive bud and we both unfolded.

He grabbed me and picked me up as he noticed my legs were complete jelly. "More." I whined, he smirked. Throwing me on the bed he hovered over me. "You want me to fuck you more, angel." I nodded slowly opening my legs wider. "Please. Please." My hand dragged down to my ache, I arched my back and let out a soft gasp as my fingers brushed over my clit. He grabbed my hand away from myself.

"What, angel. I don't think you deserve it." He taunted. I pouted. "What do you want." He said darkly, his voice lowering.

I was at lost for words. Maybe it was because I only released once he came each time.

"Make l-love to-" I whispered and his mouth was right on me. He flipped me around and had my head pressed into the sheets. "You like this way, yes?" He mumbled as he palmed my backside. He stuck his finger in my entrance, his hard cock lining up with my backside. I fist the sheets and nod wordlessly as he adds another finger into me, pumping faster, my juices dropping onto the sheet. "Fuck." Dante said through his teeth.

"Don't wake him up, Havana." He taunted as he slid into me. I let out a sharp gasp, it still hurt plenty but the pain was addictive.

He ripped the shirt, and threw it outside. He dug through my bag and handed me a regular tshirt and sweats. I put them on, my hair a crazy mess. "You don't run away from me. And you never wear another mans clothes. Never be in another mans home. You are mine." That last sentence was all he was saying as he had his way with me. Making me repeat his words, making sure he was clear.

"Understand, Havana?" I nod. "Yes, I understand." He nods. "You'll never love me...right?" I ask softly as I watch him pack away. He paused from putting his jacket on. It took him awhile before he slipped it on and walked away.

I watched as he left, his car pulling out and zooming down the street. I laid back on the bed, already feeling the pain settle in on me. I was already falling and I could do nothing about it.

I couldn't look Ryan in the face in the morning as he gave me breakfast on the same table Dante had pressed me against and took me from behind. "Did you have a bad dream princess?" I shook my head no. The doorbell rang and I let out a breath. "Oh, man. That must be Jade. You can take the bowl, just give it back okay?" Ryan smiled at me jokingly and I cracked a short smile.

"I-I'll call you when," I clear my throat. "I land." He smiled and pulled me in a hug. "Alright, be safe."

I grabbed my bags and grinned at Ryan. "Thank you." I blurted out before I slipped out the door and grabbed Jade by her hand and dragged her to her car. "Woah, woah." Jade said, still groggy at the time. "Hurry, please."