28

H

I was laid out in the sun, my thoughts on Dante. It's been a week and he hasn't called, texted, or even emailed me. The longer I was away the worse the scenarios I made in my head worsened.

All that was in my head was that he had found a new submissive. As I brought it back up to the front of my mind I grew sick, I sighed and flipped over on my stomach. I closed my eyes, I didn't understand why I had to fall in love with him.

"Havana! Come out to the water!" I rolled over and lifted myself up on my elbows. Watching as Anastasia waved me over, Jade splashing the water at my direction. I smiled at them, they've gotten me through this and I wasn't going to put a damper on our beach day. I stood up on my feet and ran over to them, squealing as the cold water touched my feet and Anastasia and Jade tossed water on my body.

"So you're really in love with that old man?" Anastasia asked, I held in my giggle watching Jade glare at her. Anastasia lifted up her arms in defense. "Sorry, sorry." She giggled. "It's just I think you'd be with some young person your age who's like obsessed with going to the gym." Anastasia just explained the type of guy Jade absolutely hates.

Jade shakes her head. "Hudson is like the man I've always dreamed of. He treats me so good and respects Ava. Takes care of me, do you know how long we waited until we finally had sex?!" She shook her head. "It was a nightmare he turned me on so bad I went on my knees and finally just-" I plugged my ears with my fingers shaking my head.

I sat back and listened as Anastasia talks about her boyfriend. Who was actually the one who her parents have arranged to be put together in marriage one day. I sink in the chair, shoving more nachos into my mouth, the girls opened their mouths and I already knew what was coming.

"Is my brother the very first man you've...been with?" She couldn't even use the word date. I shake my head at Anastasia's question.

"No, I was in a pretty serious relationship with the guy named Ryan. We dated for five years, when I was sixteen to when we turned twenty. We loved and cared for each other, I thought I was gonna marry him but...plans change. But I'm very grateful for him, he taught me real good love. Not what I had grown up with." I finished with a soft smile thinking about Ryan.

"And Dante just ruined you." Anastasia said sadly looking down at her food. I shake my head, slapping Jade on her arm as she mutters a hell yes.

"I can't put the blame all on Dante. I was still the one who signed my name and agreed to this. I could've fought harder and left but I truly am enchanted by him. He's made me feel things I never have. He tries now, he's more careful with my feelings. He always surprises me." I mumbled smiling shyly.

"Before we get inside the airport, we have to tell you something." Jade tells me apprehensively, I nod my head encouraging her to continue. I glance at their faces and raise my eyebrows. I start to worry causing Jade to shake her head.

"It's nothing bad," Anastasia saves. "But...well, you're going to Hawaii by yourselves. We have to go back to Paris." My eyes went big and my mouth dropped open. My suitcase fell to the floor, Jade winced and Anastasia looked down at the floor.

"W-what?! Why? Why can't you guys come?" I stammered picking up my suitcase.

"It's hard to explain," Anastasia started.
"We're sorry, Havana."

I sat in the plane with a sad look on my face. My head was leaned against the window. I was now convinced with my theory. Dante did not want me going back to Paris for some reason.

At this point I wanted to go home. I was kind of over traveling too. I was grateful but I've had a lot of partying, and I felt homesick.

"Miss Sanchez?" A driver had asked, a paper in his hand that had my name on it. I nodded my head and gave him a polite smile. "Welcome to Hawaii." My driver was sweet and held a good conversation with me. Kai, the driver, was a native of Hawaii and told me all the good places. Telling me when's a good time to go out and where some places aren't as crowded.

"Thank you so much, Kai. I hope to see you around." I said giving the man a hug as he helped me with my bags. I looked up to see Dante's hotel, I walked in side grinning ear to ear as the staff greeted me. I bowed my head as a women put a flower necklace over my head. "Wow." I said happily, I only thought they did that in movies.

I walked to the register and grabbed my key to the room. "Let me get your bags, I'll be showing you to your room. My names Keanu." The handsome boy grinned down at me. He was dark and handsome with his curly hair let loose. I smiled at him, nodding my head.

"Thank you." I knew the protocol of the Moreau Hotel, but I loved the Hawaiian workers outfits. In Paris we had to dress in boring fancy clothes.

"I'm sorry but I have to say I've never seen anyone come to Hawaii by themselves." The guy says giving me a playful smile, my cheeks blush.

I cross my arms over the cropped top I wore, I looked down at my blue jeans and shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't expect it. It was pretty sudden." He chuckled at my answer nodding his head cooly.

"I respect that. I never caught your name?" He asked as we waited for the elevator. His brown eyes waiting for an answer. I couldn't help but sigh and wish Dante was the one looking at me right now.

"Ava." I told him. "Nice to meet you." I added, he laughed at that, flicking his head to the elevator door that opened. We gathered inside and Keanu pressed the button to my floor.

"Well, Ava, I hope you have a good time in Hawaii."

I jump on the bed, my hair flying everywhere. I kick my shoes off and roll around a bit, keeping my eyes closed for a few before I jump out of bed and slide open the balcony door. The hotel was in a very plush vegetational area, from a far you could see the beach. But surprisingly not many people were their. I furrowed my eyebrows. I sighed, taking in the beautiful nature.

I stretched my arms, yawning. I moved back into my room, unbuttoning my jeans and shimming out of them until they dropped to my feet. I stepped out of them and picked them up. I folded them up and placed them in the drawer.

I crawl back on the bed and close my eyes. I planned to wake up later and then get something to eat since my belly was currently growling. But I chose sleep first then food.

I walked out of my room, the door closing behind me. I lightly tapped my hands against my face, trying to wake myself up. I stopped as I heard a deep chuckle, I looked up my heart racing as I see Dante. I gasped and ran over to him, I jumped in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me with my arms wrapped around his head. "Dante!" I laughed as his hand gripped my ass.

"You're happy." He comments as I pull away from him. "Did you miss me?" A teasing tone in his voice, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I stick my tongue out at him, my feet touch the ground as I untangle myself in him.

"Just a tiny bit." I said causally, he chuckled cupping my face. He took me in, he kissed my neck. Breathing me in, he left one more kiss before he looked back at my face. "Did you miss me?" He smirked down at me and then with a straight face he said,

"No." I glared at him, pushing him away. He chuckled at my reaction, pulling me back into him. "Just a tiny bit." He mocked me. His eyes lingered over my top, furrowing his eyebrows. I had put back on my jeans since I was just about to grab something quick to eat.

"I did miss you." He told me sleepily, his arm slithering around my waist. He groaned, setting his head on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you too."