32

Nikolai left. He didn't leave a number, an email, nothing. He left maybe three days ago. Not a goodbye was told or even a wave.

Kiki and her family were here now. So I had to be trapped in the hotel while Dante and Kiki took pictures for the magazines. Keanu doesn't look at me. No one in this hotel does. I have a feeling they all know.

Dante no longer sleeps in this room. He sleeps with Kiki, since her parents keep an eye on everything that goes around he told me it was mandatory.

I sit outside in the balcony. I stay there until the day turns into night. Minutes pass into hours. I stay still as I hear the door open and click back close. I already knew who it was, it reminded me of when we first started seeing each other. He always comes around two in the morning.

I don't answer to anything he says. It felt like I had headphones in and cotton in my mouth. I let him guide me to the bed. I didn't feel the completeness he usually brought to me when I was with him. I felt emptied and more alone now that he was with me. Fucking me.

He left as he finished, the sun rising. I stay in the bed, naked and bare. I just stay there, not moving. Not staring at anything in particular.

Hours later I was dressed, my hair still a matted mess. Someone knocked on my door. I looked at it and decided just to wait them out. Looking back outside. "Miss Sanchez, its Jonatan. I'd like to invite you out to lunch. Nothing fancy." I furrowed my eyebrows, standing up and walking over to the hotel door.

I opened it, staring in the eyes of the creator of the man who was the root of my pain.

"Hello? Mr. Moreau I don't think that'll be a good idea. I don't think your wife or anyone else would approve of me going out to eat with you." I rasp, it's been five days since I've used my voice.

Jonatan gives me a charming smile. "Well they don't make the rules, I do. And it's just lunch, please I insist." I knew that translated to, you're coming whether you like it or not. Don't make me force you.

I nodded my head, "Well, let me just change into something." He grinned.

"Perfect."

I closed the door, and walked over to my clothes that were neatly packed into my suit case. I grabbed an outfit which was just a basic white dress that had roses printed all over the fabric.

 I grabbed an outfit which was just a basic white dress that had roses printed all over the fabric

I hesitated a bit, wondering if the dress was too short. Or maybe the V of the dress was plunging too low. I knew my long hair would make up for it so I just kept it on, throwing on some high top converse I had brought along with me. And just to be extra safe I brought along a thin cardigan and put on a necklace.

I walked down to the lobby, Mr. Moreau waiting for me. He smiled enchantingly at me, extending his arm out for me. I slowly took it, noticing the faces that were turned our way. I kept my stare down letting him guide me out the hotel.

"I must say, Ms Sanchez, you are very beautiful. I say you could even start a career in modeling." He laughed softly, I gave him a chuckle. Not really amused. He knew his wife ruined any chance of a platform like that. She ruined my career in fashion and in education.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

He opened his mouth but the waiter came in, pouring champagne in our glasses. "Anyways, I brought you here to learn about you. Like my son did I could easily look into some files and know every single little detail but," He smiled dauntingly. "I'm more old fashion in that sense." I grew nervous. I really didn't understand what this family wanted from me.

"Do you wish to have kids, Ms Sanchez." He asked, his eyes void of any emotion as he waited for my answer. I was scared to answer.

"Yes. Some day." I answer quietly. Jonatan smiles at me and nods his head gingerly.

"Good, good! Kids are a wonderful blessing. You'd make the most beautiful things." He commented, I grabbed the glass picking it up and taking a sip. His eyes followed my movements and he smirked. "You've read the contract, correct?" I nodded my head finding myself gulping the whole champagne glass.

"This is a very personal thing but...it's come to my attention that you are not on any supplements. The Pill, if you will." He didn't hold back. "And I'm sure, knowing how my son is, he doesn't always use the alternative." Jonatan says casually.

"Havana, we can not have any bastards in this family. Especially when we have a family as important as Kiki's willing to create a bloodline with us. So, we took it in our hands to start you on the pill." My eyebrows furrowed. My heart starts to race as I watch him pull something out of his pocket.

He tauntingly shakes the box in my face. "I dropped one in the glass. You took it like a champ-ah ah ah." I was pulled down into my seat harshly. "I wouldn't try to run. I can't stand when people can be just so rude when I'm just trying to be helpful." Tears start to roll down my face.

"W-what is wrong with you people? This i-isn't right. I never agreed to this." I whimpered.

Jonatan handed me the box as he stopped us at the hotel door. "Enjoy your stay. You were truly an amazing date. So understanding." He kissed each of my cheeks and vanished.

I walked inside the hotel room, Dante on the bed. I threw the box at his face and ran over to my suitcase. "This is over! I'm done! I should've never agreed to this!" I wailed as I zipped up my suit case and pulled the handle to drag it around up.

Dante grabs me by my shoulders. "Just stop! Stop Dante! You're family has cost me everything! Your mother has ruined my career, and the relationship with my brother, she has slapped me and called me horrible names. And your father laced my drink with birth control-" I choke up.

"I just want to go home. Just let me go home."

"Havana, look at me." He moved my neck for me. Making me stare into his eyes. "I'm in love with you. And I'm obsessed. My parents could tell that I would give this whole thing up so I can be with you. I am putting you through so much and it's hurting me." Burst into tears, pushing him away from me.

"This isn't love! All you've been coming in here for is to fuck me!" Dante clenched his jaw. "Why can't you find another girl-" He cut me off.

"What the fuck else are you here for Havana?! To be my fuck toy! So I can fuck you whenever I please! You released that part to me when you signed the damn papers!" He bellowed. "You want me to find another girl? Huh? Fine, right after I use you in the only way that I ever will. Get on the fucking bed." I wiped my eyes.

"Get on the motherfucking bed!" He screamed, picking me up and tossing me.

He didn't even take off my shoes or my cardigan and the dress. He had flipped me over and pressed my face against the mattress as he pulled my panties to the side. Without warning he painfully thrusted into my behind. Moved me to the front and took me from there too.

He pulled out and came on the dress, a dress he had bought for me himself.

"When I come back you better not be here."