7

"You sure you'll be okay, Ava?" I nodded my head watching as the two girls get ready to go run some errands.

"Yes, oh and Jade take these." I said handing her a little baggy with snacks and her medicine. She gave me a look before smiling and taking the bag. "I really don't need this-" I raise my eyebrows. "Yes you do." She shook her head. "Hudson can take care of me. He knows I'm diabetic, Ava." I huff playfully and she giggles.

"Anastasia! Here I made you one too." Anastasia's giggles and takes the baggy. "Thank you, Ava." I nod happily. "You sure you'll be okay-" I glare at Anastasia. "Yes! I'm not a child!" The two girls laugh and nod starting to walk to the door.

"Okay, so I'll be back later tonight." Jade says, glancing back at me. "And I'll be back two? Um, two in the afternoon." Anastasia corrects herself and I smile. "Okay, I'll be here. Love you guys, be careful." I say, "Love you, mom!" Jade shouts and Anastasia waved goodbye.

I sigh as the door closes.

I yawn and walk to the couch, rolling into the blankets and falling back asleep.

I wake back up around 9:45, I rub my eyes gently and walk into my room grabbing some comfortable clothes and walking back to the bathroom.

I showered and groomed myself. Almost falling back asleep as I brushed my teeth. I threw on a white spaghetti strap and pulled up my long white skirt that stopped a few inches above my ankle. I tied my hair into a cute bun and sat down on the couch. I wasn't going anywhere but why not wear a cute outfit while doing nothing.

I grabbed my phone and ordered a small cheese pizza

I grabbed my phone and ordered a small cheese pizza. It seemed like five minutes later the door bell buzzed. I furrowed my eyebrows, pressing my phones on button to check the time. "Wow, that was super fast." I whispered as I got up and walked to the door.

I looked up as I opened the door and I gasped, I quickly tried to slam the door close but he caught it. I leaned myself against it to make it close but he was much stronger than me.

"Ugh," I whimpered and just walked away, I watched him with scared eyes as he closed the door behind himself. "Did you just try to slam the door on me?" I let out a noise. "No." I squeak. He clenches his jaw, "Don't lie to me angel." He warns darkly.

"I-I got scared." I explain walking backwards as he walks forward. Slow and painful.

He tilted his head, his hair was pushed to the side. "Scared? Why would you be scared?" I sucked in a sharp breath. "I-" I gasped as he pinned me against the kitchen bar with his pelvis. "I'm on my period!" I blurted out and he stopped, his hands wrapped around my wrists. His eyes glance over me, and I prayed that he actually couldn't see right through me.

"Oh really?" I nodded vigorously. He chuckled, "And you think that's gonna stop me? I'm a grown man not a boy-" I screamed as he pulled down my shorts, noticing the underwear that showed no sign of a pad.

He bent down, crouching as he slowly slipped my undies off my hips and on my middle thigh.

"You lied." He growled out, tearing his lustful gaze that soon turned to anger. My eyes widened and before I can even think my underwear was pulled back up and he grabbed me and sat us down on the couch, "W-wait-" I stumbled over my words, my whole body shaking. Scared what he's going to do.

He bent be on his knee. Grabbing my cheeks turning my head to face him. "I'm going to punish you. Do you know why?" He growled out. "No! I-I'm not a child-" I yelped as his hand whammed down on my bottom side.

"You just added five more to your twenty." I whimper. "Now answer the question." He seethed. Tears filled my eyes, "B-because I lied to y-you." I answer. "And?" I lick my lips, "And I-I closed the door on you." I whisper and he smirks proudly.

"Exactly, angel."

I keep my face buried in his thigh even after he's finished spanking me as if I was some five year old who said a bad word.

I sob, absolutely horrified, and utterly embarrassed. "You needed to learn the hard way, angel-" I stared at him with utter horror as he speaks those words. I push myself away from him, he watches me shocked. I could barely ignore the pain but I'm frozen.

A bad feeling of the past and all I could see is the men who hurt me in the past in him.

"You're just gonna hurt me." I sob, putting my hand to my mouth. His face seems to find a sense of knowing, he grabs me and I start shaking and flinching back. "Havana, angel." He tells me. "I won't put a hand on you like that, only when you break a rule, which one of them is showing me disrespect." He told me.

He rubs my sore, blistered bum, his cool silver rings that once caused even more pain soothing me.

"Y-you tied me u-up." I whimper, "It caused you pleasure, yes?" He quips, my cheeks heat up. "There's a thin line." He chuckles. "Why do I have to follow these rules?" I ask after a large amount of him holding me in silence.

He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. "I want you to be by submissive." I blink, my eyebrows twisting together in confusion. And then that fear I just had over a minute ago settled in.

Play the part. Then escape.

"S-submissive?" I question, lost about that part but I knew it was something dealing with his sexual needs. "Oh." I said after remembering what Jade made me watch with her. Fifty shades of grey.

"You're familiar with the term?" He asks his hand hovering over my face before he slowly puts it down, I tuck the curl he was staring at and slowly nod. "I don't want that..." I tell him cautiously. I felt his stare on me as I kept it on his lap.

"Let me rephrase that, angel. You're going to be my submissive."

Hey haven't updated this in like forever! Someone wanted an update so I was like oh heck yeah let's get it