30

D

Havana lets out a loud yelp as I spray the cool sunscreen on her stomach. "It's so cold." She laughs, I shake my head a light smile on my face. I move down to her legs making sure everything was covered with a layer of the sunscreen.

I gather her hair in my hand and spray her shoulders and back. "Fini." I told her, slapping her ass as I tossed the can back into the beach bag. I took a seat in the chair, Havana stretched her arms. The sunglasses on my face hid my wondering eyes, she wore a sexy dark orange two piece bathing suit.

"Did you put any on?" She asked, walking over to me. I shook my head, I hate the beach but I didn't want to tell her. Jade had told me, well Anastasia who then told me, Havana loved the water.

"You're gonna burn." She turns and grabs the can. I shake my head, grabbing her wrist before she can get me. She laughs, straddling me. "Dante, you have to. You're so pale you'll sizzle." I smirk, chuckling.

"Havana, no." I try not to laugh, wrestling with her. She giggled, wiggling on me. Her hair brushing against my skin as she flips her head. "Havana, stop." She giggles retracting herself from me.

"Okay," She singsongs. "I'm gonna go in the water." I grab her hand and pull her down to my lips. She smiles at me and turns out to the water. I watch her as she splashed in the water. She turns back and waves at me sillily, a big smile on her face as she laughs. She goes in deeper until I lose her under a wave. I look down at my book, opening up to where I had left off.

Havana comes back after about forty minutes, I pull her into my lap. My lips dancing across her shoulder to her neck. "I'll be back don't go anywhere." She kissed my nose before I left.

"Two waters, two bowls of fruit, and steamed rice with a variety of the sushi you have." The man nodded, turning and putting the note he used to write on a clip so the cook could see. I handed him the money due and took a seat.

"Uh, excuse me sir." I rolled my eyes, turning my head to look at the man who called out to me. "I was wondering if you knew where Moreau Hotel is? My cab driver took me to the wrong spot and I have no clue where I am." He chuckled, I noticed his freckles and his dark hair. He was young, maybe twenty three.

"Sure, no problem." I looked at him. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"No reason in particular. Ive been traveling around for awhile now." He mentions, shrugging his shoulders. I noticed the single backpack he had hanging on one of his shoulders. "I'm Nikolai Sanchez by the way." He holds his hand out for me to grab. I smirk, taking his hand in mine and giving him a shake.

"Dante."

"Are you a local around her man?" Nikolai asks as he follows me down to the beach. I shook my head.

"I hate the beach, I live in France." I said curtly, he nodded his head. My eyes widened, from the distance I could see Havana topless. I glare at the boys and men who are throwing her looks. "Excuse me for a second." He nods and takes a look around.

"Havana." I growl, tossing her beach towel on her. She looks at me and she knows she been caught and will be in trouble. "You're gonna get it when we get to our room." She gives me her puppy dog eyes as I take my shirt off and pull it over her head.

"Every other girl was doing it! Plus my boobs are small nobody cares for small boobs, Dante." She said under her breath. I shot her a look and she held in her any other excuse she had in her mind.

"Mm, that's not what I fucking saw while walking over here. I care for your boobs-" She giggles as I say the word. She covers her mouth as she sees the glare I have settled on her face.

"I'm sorry, sorry-it's just with your accent it sounds funny." I shake my head, looking over to Nikolai who I waved over. "Who's here?" She wondered, looking over her shoulder. The siblings caught eyes and they both froze. Nikolai was the one who made the first move, dropping his backpack as he ran over to his little sister.

Havana stood up, meeting him in the middle. Nikolai kissed the top of her head, trying hard not to let his tears fall. Havana already was crying, holding Nikolai tight.

They spoke in rapid Spanish, I caught on to some. Havana was scolding him for not hydrating, not getting enough sleep, and not wearing sunscreen. It was sexy watching her speak in Spanish in a angry voice. Nikolai glanced at me, looking back at me asking Havana something more quietly.

She sighed, "Why are you asking me something like that?" She said in English. Nikolai continued speaking in Spanish. Grabbing her hand, she shook her head. "I know, but you didn't have to say it like that."

"Alright, hey. Don't look so sad, I want to take you out to eat. Dante it'd be great if you come to." I smiled at the suggestion.

"Sure."

"What did he ask you that had you so upset?" I asked as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She seemed pissed off, a frown set on her lips.

"He just kept on mentioning your age, asking me if you were my boyfriend. But he got upset because I said we've never been out on a date so he said this isn't serious and he knows how I get so attached and I'm an easy target." She huffed out. Havana was my blessing, I couldn't believe she would introduce me as her boyfriend.

If I wasn't so fucked up, and my family wasn't rich I'd make sure she was the one I was marrying.

"I'm grateful for you. Thank you for giving me the title of your shitty older boyfriend." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't think I'm not going to punish you for showing these men a taste of what's mine."

"Does this look okay?" She asked me giving me a little spin. I reached out and grabbed her, lifting her up. "Dante no-we can't!" I gathered her skirt in my hands and flushed her against the wall.

"I'm already hard." I confess giving her a pout of my own. She kisses my lips, giving me that weird face massage she does. She shyly leans into my neck, kissing me there.

"Can I help?"

"It doesn't look like I did something naughty right?" I shake my head, claiming her lips with mine. She laughs giving me one last kiss, she tries to push me away. "Dante! Let go." She said laughing as I held her hands down and and made her walk backwards to the bed.

"Can't your brother wait at least fifteen minutes."

"Hey, I liked that little skirt." I said frowning as Havana came back out dressed in another outfit. Her usual grandma outfits, a white sun hut on her black hair that fell down to her waist. A faint pale blue skirt that dropped just above her knee, and a white spaghetti strap that was tucked into the skirt. Her feet strapped into some black sandals.

"I liked it too." She said smiling cutely.

"God, Ava you look just like mom." Nikolai said, taking my spot next to Havana. Holding her arm as they walk, she smiles painfully at him.

"That's better than looking like father." She tried to make light of her pain. Her brother chuckled.

"I'm sorry that we did that to you, Mia." Nikolai said solemnly, Havana looked down to the ground. It was awhile before she looked up, a smile on her face.

"It's okay now, Niki."

"So, how did you meet my little sister, Dante?" Nikolai asked me with a friendly look in his eye as the waiter had just dropped off our drinks. I put on a fake smile, my eyes flashing to Havana in a quick glance.

"In Las Vegas, on her twenty first birthday." I answered, bringing my glass up to my lips. Nikolai's eyes went big, he turned to his sister.

"You went to Las Vegas? I never thought my little Mia would go to the city of sin." He smiled wickedly, poking fun at his sister.

"Oh believe me, she caught my eye. Just picture an angel in a room full of sin." Havana's eyes find mine, she bit her lip and looked away from me. Her hand in my lap as I locked mine with it.

She caught the eye of the devil, who goes by the name of Dante Moreau.