21

Havana

I was given a text thirty minutes ago telling me to get ready. The stylists came back and got me all dolled up.

"You look so incredibly hot." Jade said as I turned around in front of the screen of my small phone.
"You sure? It's too tight...and sexy." I gave my thought while scrunching my face up.
"Ah, ah, ah! Don't do that! Your mascara is gonna smudge." Jade scolded, I blinked normally.

"Oh yeah." I hummed, Jade narrowed her eyes at me.
"Oh yeah." She mocked in a overly high and soft voice. I glared at her playfully.
"Shut up! I don't even talk like that." I defended, Jade laughed smiling at me fondly.

"He's been treating you well?" She asked me seriously. I shrugged looking down at my hands.
"As nice as he can. He says somethings that hurts my feelings...maybe I'm just too involved and sensitive for this." I muttered the thoughts that've been in my mind for weeks now.

"He's known that and he still decided to stick. It's him, Havana. Just be careful tonight...if he ignores you or tries to talk you down to his people you leave." She gives me a look, a mother look.

I nod, "Okay." The door opened, I looked over to see Dante stride in. I looked back over to Jade nervously.

"Be safe, don't drink too much. I love you, call me when you get back." Jade made a kissy sound through the speaker, I laughed. Dante's hand pressed against my bare back. He looked at me, telling me through his eyes to end the call quicker.

"I love you too." He ended the call for me. I looked up at him and smiled. "How was-" He cut me off. His eyes dragging over the length of the dress. I felt like this dress was too sexy for the dinner we were going to. It was a silk red dress with a semi open back, thin straps crossing over each other over my back.

A slit in the dress showed my right leg, and unfortunately there was a medium sized V in the dress

A slit in the dress showed my right leg, and unfortunately there was a medium sized V in the dress. The skin of my collarbones and chest showing. At least it didn't go down to my belly button like I've seen some dress designs.

I was snapped back into the now, Dante tracing the seems of the dress. I take ahold of his hand, "You don't think this is too...showy?" He shook his head, leaning down, his hand snaked around my waist and pulled me to his lips. His soft flesh pressing against my collarbones.

He groaned against my chest, his forehead snuggled in my chest. I pulled my arms up, I cloaked my arms around his neck.

He looked up, "I'm fucking you right when we reach the area." He spoke huskily, his voice low and raspy.

I grab my wallet purse thingy, it only carried my lipgloss, my mascara, my phone, and my wallet. I giggled, I had a small wallet in a big one. Dante pulled me out, I noticed there was two cars out front. I tilted my head, keeping my questions to myself.

But when he opened the door to the separate car I couldn't hold it in. "I have to ride in a separate car?" My voice was too quiet, my hurt showing. He picked my chin up, his fingers causing a buzzing sensation to course through my body.

"You've read the rules and procedures?" His voice was cautious, almost talking to me like I should know by now.

"Yes." I agreed, dropping the problem. I slid inside the car. Dante stared at me until he drops it himself. He closed the door, walking away to his own car. I looked towards the driver, he sensed my eyes and gave me a disgusted look.

I felt my heart sink a little. I pushed myself into the seat, putting my seatbelt on.

The drive was silent, a heavy feeling of the driver disagreeing with me over my head. He knew, and tonight everyone was probably going to realize that too.

I stare at the silver heels I'm wearing tonight. I thought it would be a good idea to not waste my phone battery just in case Jades assumptions about tonight came true. The stylists, who were very nice, helped me repainting my toes and fingers a dark red color.

I wiggle my toes, not even noticing that we took a stop. Not until the door opens and a cool wind touches my arms.

I look up, a older man taking a seat next to me. He gives me a polite smile and nod. The driver closes his door, walking back to the front. I smile back at the old man, he looked so cute.

"Hello. I'm Stanford, I'm pleased to meet such a beauty." He said smoothly, giving me an adorable wink. He took my hand and kissed the top of it causing me to laugh.

"Hello, I'm Havana. But please call me Ava." I was happy, he was treating me like a person. He seemed very sweet, and like he had a true heart of gold.

"Ah, like the city in Cuba?" Stanford asked curiously, I nodded my head and he smiled chuckling. "Jonatan, Sir Moreau, and I would take vacations there. Very beautiful, wonderful people." He spoke wisely. He began to cough, quiet violently.

I gasped, sliding over to him. I tapped his back. "Stanford, are you alright?" He nodded, his handkerchief covering his mouth. His cough attack subsided, I soothingly rubbed the mans back.

"Thank you, dear. Aren't you a sweet one." He chuckled, causing him to wince. I frowned, very worried about the man. "No need to worry." He told me, seeing my face, he tapped my hand givig it a gentle squeeze.

"You're sick...you can't be out." I look him over with a worried expression. This man was in no condition to be out, he looked pale and he could barely catch his breath.

"I'll be fine dear. Now tell me about yourself." He told me, trying his hardest to get out of my grip. He playfully nudged me, "Out with it." I smiled.

"Mm, well, I'm a fashion major. And I was born and raised in America. I moved here right when the letter that came in the mail said I was accepted into the school of my dreams. A few months ago I had just turned 21. My best friend kidnapped me and took me off to Las Vegas." I laughed at the memory.

"I've never been a fan of the city...but Jade, she loves it. We went out and I saw someone. Someone I probably shouldn't have made eye contact with." It was quiet, my focus settled onto my knee that showed from the slit of the dress.

"I met Dante. And I just couldn't escape him." I look up, giving Stanford a smile. He looks at me with a sorrowful look. I shrug my shoulders shaking my head at the look, my gaze returns to my lap.

"This isn't going to be good, huh Stanford?" I asked him, too scared to look back. He gently rubbed my back, like a father would do to his daughter.

"You're strong. Keep that in mind and we step inside. You will be looked at disrespectful. You are not who they think you are. Remember that, and you'll be just fine."

~xxx~
hello darlings! i wanted to tune in and say thank you oh so much for 20k reads!!! oh my gosh I can't believe it we've gone a long way! and I love how you've been active and commenting and leaving such sweet things! I love you all so dearly! sincerely ana and ally