14

I had two more days to figure out what I was gonna do. I sat down in a café and read a book Jade had sent me.

Oh, and Jade. I didn't know if I should tell her what's going on or not. I know she'll tell me not to do it. And I shouldn't, he's deprived of any good emotion. He wants me to do something that I'd be ashamed of.

I close the book and pull out a copy of the contract.

The mistress/submissive will only be subjected to the Moreau man that has chosen you. If the Moreau man comes to find the mistress has been with another man extreme penalties will be held against the mistress.

"Extreme...penalties?" I mumbled to myself. I closed my eyes, taking in a breath. I opened them, putting the papers away and taking out my homework.

I walked around a park, I held my jacket close to me. The warm wind turning cool momentarily. Clouds passed over the sun, causing a temporary shade. I wore a green dress, tights under, and some boots to match. I let my hair down, it was giving me comfort and some kind of warmth.

My hands felt stiff from the cold. I grabbed my phone, checking the weather report. "Partly cloudy...40 degrees." I hummed to myself. Geez I felt like I was going crazy.

I look up, hearing a familiar voice. I look around my, my eyes widened as I see Kiki. I have a heart attack as I see the woman walking closer. I jump over to a tree, I peak over to Kiki and I look to the woman who she was laughing with. She was smiling fondly at her best friend.

Oh my gosh if she sees me they're gonna beat me up!

I tilt my head as I see the two woman holding hands...but me and Jade do that too so I guess they're as close as us. I smile, watching as the woman, Kiki's best friend grins at her. She was Asian to. It looked like she may be Japanese. She was gorgeous but looked a little younger than Kiki. Her make up was dramatic and cute, in any other circumstances I'd be willing to go up to them and ask if we could go out to lunch but...things aren't how I'd want them.

I felt slightly like a creep as I watched them. My eyes started to wide as I watched them stop and sit on a bench, the two girls inching together. I screamed as they kissed each other. They shot up, moving away from each other as if that was a reflex. They looked around with scared eyes.

The girls eyes found me, she jabbed Kiki with her elbow. Kiki looked at me, she slowly started to smirk.

I turned around and runaway. Not knowing what else to do. I find myself in a taxi back to my home. I lean against the window as I think about what mess I've gotten myself into now. Of course I see them. And of course Kiki has to be lesbian. Of course she has to have a girlfriend too!

And now I have to get ready for work and see them, great.

I nervously walk inside Dante's and Kiki's room. Apparently they were both still out. I sigh as I make sure that the two weren't here. I quickly gathered the clothes and sheets that needed to be cleaned. I tidy the place up and make it as shiny and new as I can.

I kept looking at the door, scared that they were gonna jump in.

I successfully left and came back with clean towels, silk sheets, robes and such for the room. As I start to pack away the last bundle of towels the door opens.

Kiki walking in, she pulls off her hat with a smirk. "Ava, glad I caught you." I shrink down into the floor. She walks over to me and crouches down, "Want to tell me what you were doing at that park? See anything worth mentioning?" My lip quivers at her dangerous tone.

"Relax." She tells me rolling her eyes. I look down at my hands, "Out with it." She tells me shaking her head.

"Well, I came from a café. I was just walking around and then I saw you two and I instantly went, they're gonna beat me up if they see me! So I ran and went behind a tree, and I thought it was sweet that you-you were with a friend. You guys looked so happy and I started to think about my best friend and me, and then I was like, we'd all be great friends! But it wouldn't ever happen because-because of Dante! Everything's his fault. He's stupid and scary and hot and sometimes does cute stuff... But then you guys kissed! And I screamed!

All of you are all so messed up!" I cried into my hands. Kiki stared at me with wide eyes. My spiel had me tired and Kiki dumbfounded.

"We are messed up. Most heir families are. Listen, Ava. If you say anything about what you saw to the press or anyone, I will have your head and the rest of your body will be scattered around the Pacific. Understand?" I nodded. She sighed, standing straight.

"Well! Do you want to know about it or not?!" She snapped at me rolling her eyes at me as if she didn't just make me pee myself. I looked at her confused.

"S-sure?" She grinned. Her mood switches back and forth, it's giving me headaches. We sat down, I crossed and uncrossed my ankles nervously.

"So, we met in boarding school. Cliché enough, she comes from a middle class family, which is basically poor to my family. She got into the boarding school on scholarship. She's so incredibly smart...I realized I liked her and I asked her to tutor me because I needed help." Kiki smirked and I giggled.

"And the rest was history. A history that can never be found out. I can never be out with her, never let anyone know what I'm sexuality is. If I do, my parents would actually kill me. Plan a car crash or something. Probably send threats to Sora's family. I'd be shunned and outcasted like no ever."

Kiki's eyes turned sad and regretful as she stared at her hands.

"So, you keep this quiet." I nodded at her request. I touched her shoulder, smiling down at her. She gave me a sad look, "It's fine. It's fine." She said softly.