REDEMPTION

Hello my lovelies, so this book continues for like I wanna sayyyyy four chapters maybe? More likely five. You can think of it as an epilogue.

But anyways, Havana Sanchez found her freedom. It took her a long time, Dante and her were in a year and a half long relationship. That was pretty toxic and demanding. Not from just Dante but his family as well.

The whole bunch of y'all were mad at me and wondering why they were still together, and trust me I hated myself for keeping them together too lmfao but in order to relay the message I am trying to put out I had too.

Many girls and women I know have been in relationships that are similar to Havana's and Dante's. Worse even.

And this book is for them, and for the women you know and for the women out there that are dealing with worse and who don't have people helping them. For the women that are losing hope.

For the women that think the man who is abusing them is all they can get.

These women are in these relationships for longer than a year. They can be married, which makes it even harder for a women to leave, especially if they have kids.

What I'm trying to say is, Havana needed to see for herself. And her son helped her see that it wouldn't be good for them to stay there with Dante.

Not just because of the slander either but because Dante also has some inner turmoil that I'll probably go into in the next few chapters but anyways yes.

She stayed because in these relationships, a lot of the time the women are scared to leave these men. It might not be because of the abuse. It can be because they don't think they'll be with another man other then them.

Or they've been so brainwashed into thinking they can't live without them.

Or they pity the man they're with too.

Anyways other than that I wanted to say thank you for sticking with me. A lot of you have been here since I first started and saw me stop the book for quite some time so I just wanted to say thank you for being patient with me.

I hope you guys like the book so far!

ps I had some questions about why Dante and Kiki even had a kid together. The answer is because the parents expected that out of the marriage. So they basically had to. But they didn't have sex lmfao she had gotten injected with his "stuff" though lmfao.