4

I stay in my bed, staring at the wall.

"Havana?" I looked up, Jade peeking into my room. I smile at her weakly, "Hey girly." She whispered, I laughed shaking my head. "I'm not dying Jade." She smiled, "I know I just know how you get." She lays down with me. "You're upset with yourself." She states and I nod my head silently.

"I still can't believe you fucked in a bathroom stall." I press my hands to my face.

"I didn't!" She giggled. "It's okay Ava. It happens...I mean-actually this is unusual but hey! You're not a virgin anymore!" I roll my eyes laughing softly. "I didn't imagine I'd lose it like that. Or even have sex so casually...not even casually." I say shaking my head.

"Yeah, I can see these bruises that fucking asshole." Jade glares at the bruises shaking her head. "That shit just reminds me of Adrian." She mumbled and I hug her. We stay silent, sulking with each other until I break the silence. "Let's go somewhere. We're back home and I'm leaving in a week." She pouts and sits up, "Disneyland?" My eyes grow big.

"No way!" She smirks, "I saved up and got passes for us. Come on sleepy butt." I grinned and happily got up, ignoring the pain it brought me.

I grab some comfortable clothing and pick out another outfit for Jade.

Jades style was easy to master, she liked keeping things sexy but modest

Jades style was easy to master, she liked keeping things sexy but modest. She loved showing her assets but since we're going to a family place I'd have to dial that down. So I grabbed some fishnets, ripped jeans, and a cropped sweatshirt and handed it to her. She squealed, "Thanks mom." She said and started to dress.

I giggled shaking my head.

I ignored Jade as she snapped pictures of me as I stared at the amusement park in awe. "Jade! Look! It's Minnie!" Jade laughed, "Go ask for a picture." I nodded and went over to the character. Jade took pictures of us as we posed in silly ways.

I've always been in love with Disneyland, my grandpa used to work here and take me here as much as he could.

But it's been years even since I left to Paris.

Jade and I play around like kids, trying to pack in every ride we could but the lines were too long. I groan as Jade jumps on my back, "I'm so tired, mom." I shake my head, "Because we need to eat lunch-well dinner now." She laughed. "Mini Mom Ava." I giggle with her.

As I walk with Jade on my shoulders a teenage girl stops and stared at us. Jade makes me stop, "What are you looking at?" She snaps, the gorgeous girl smirks and tilts her head. She dares to walk closer and I quickly grab onto Jade who's ready to pounce.

"I'm looking at her." The girl says flicking her head at me. The girl was stunning, with long black hair and a weird mix of colors for eyes.

"Why? Do you have a problem because you can talk to me if you do." The girl chuckles. "Chill out, she knows me." I blink, "I do?" The girl snorts. "Yeah. I mean you were pretty shit faced-"