9

"I knew it! I knew you'd be here." I wince as Jade pushes through Ryan. "Jade, she doesn't want to be with you right now. And I understand why! You probably think that guy is cute. Good for Ava, exciting and new." Ryan growled out.

Jade scoffed, "Don't get too jealous now, Ryan." I cowered back as her sharp eyes pinned me. "And you! You've been ignoring me for a week! And you leave tomorrow!" Ryan scoffed, "I didn't know three days is a week Jade." Jade glared at Ryan, they've never seem to reach eye to eye even when we were in high school.

"Just shut up-" I cut them both off. "He hurt me Jade. I knew he was going to come back...so I left. I don't want to end up like my mom. I don't want to end up like how I was in the past." I wiped my tears, sniffling as I held back a sob.

"What do you mean, booboo?" Jade dropped to her knees and grasped my shoulders. I kept my sight down.

"Ryan?" Jade begged. "He fucking spanked her like a five year old, Jade. It was bad." Jade let out a breath, "I'm going to kill that motherfucker. To think he stepped into my apartment-matter of fact...he looked so angry yesterday. At first I thought he was here for Anastasia but he went straight to your room." Jade shook her head and cupped my face.

"Okay. Okay. I forgive you but you scared the shit out of me, Ava." I pouted as more tears leaked from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Jade. I thought it would be better." She grabs my hands. "It's always you and me. No matter what. I would've left with you to a hotel." I cried. "Y-you didn't answer when I called. I kept on calling but you-" She teared up and we pulled each other in a hug.

"Don't touch her." Jade growled as she hugged me before she left back to the apartment. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Jade. Hey, princess I'm gonna go in my room to study. Alright?" I looked back towards Ryan and nodded my head. Jade waved bye to him in a goofy way, Ryan just shook his head and walked towards his room.

Jade sighed, "Why is he still calling you princess?" She scrunched her nose. I gave her a look, "It's a nickname." I scold. "I still call him Ry. Is that so bad?" I ask giggling. "Well no. It's a everybody thing. Only guys who want something more call you princess." I walk Jade to her car. "Mhmm." I say discarding her.

Jade laughs, "Fine don't believe. But don't come to me if he kisses you." She pulls me into another hug. "I'll be here early in the morning to pick you up." I squeeze her tighter. "I wish you could stay." I whimper. "It's okay, Ava. I love you." I watched as she sat in her car, putting her seatbelt on. "I love you too."

Jade

I sigh deeply, pushing my hair to the side as I climb the stairs to my apartment. Without my best friend. "Holy fuck!" I curse as I see that son of a bitch. I put my hand over my chest, but I drop it soon after. "What the fuck are you doing here you sick bastard." I growled, he looked me up and down and laughed.

"Where is she?" He asked and I was the one who laughed. "Who." I said acting stupid, I tried to move towards my door but he stopped me.

"Don't play stupid with me." He snarled. "Havana. Where is she." He asked lowly, My breath quickened and I looked around. It was absolutely dead outside. Pitch black. If this bitch is scaring me I could only imagine Ava. Oh my god she probably had another one of her attacks.

"None of your business. Listen here, Havana is too good for you. I know what you did to her, and I'm going to personally make sure you never see her pretty face again. Got it?" He grabs me as I try and shove past him.

"You listen you passed around piece of meat." He growled out, my stomach dropped. "Hudson really wants to be partners in my business, it would be a shame if I cancel our plans. You wouldn't want to be the cause of that. Because I'll make sure he knows you were the problem." My mouth opened and closed. "I-" tears collected in my eyes. I couldn't lose Hudson. "Now tell me, where is she."

"You hurt her. You hurt my best friend and made her feel like shit. You don't know what background she comes from." Then I smirked. "She's with her ex." I watched as his face fell into a even darker look.

He lets me go, "That's all I needed to know." I watched as he walked off. Quickly rushing towards his sleek car. I shove myself into the apartment and race inside, closing and locking the door. I snatch my phone out my purse. "What the fuck is he planning to do." I yelled out as I pressed Havana's contact.

I tapped my foot letting out a squeal as she answered.
"Hi-"
"Don't answer the door. That fucker was here and he wanted to know where you were. But I didn't say anything. Well, only that you were with your ex. And then he left! A-and I dunno it makes me think he might know where Ryan lives!" Havana stayed quite for awhile.
"O-okay. I'll call you if anything happens."
"Okay, be careful. Please. Love you."

boom updated this as well