25

Havana

"Wait, Declan I don't understand-" He shoves the rest of the clothes I have that was meant to be worn on a model walking down the aisle.

"Declan, please. Tell me what I did? I-I don't understand." I whimpered, trying my best to keep in the tears. The director looked at me. He sighed, rubbing his face.

"We've been notified about a inappropriate relationship that you are apart of, Havana. We, here, at IFA Paris, don't condone that. Please, leave without a hassle." My peers watch with invasive eyes. Desiree walks over to me quickly, a concerned face painted on.

"Ava? What's going on?" She wrapped her arms around me as I shook. "Oh my god, you're shaking-Declan?" The man sighs, looking between us.

"Ava has been in a inappropriate relationship with a married man. Ms. Sanchez, your scholarships have been taken away. Other schools have been informed." Declan states, Desiree moves away from me. She looked appalled.

"Ava? Is he right?" She looked me up and down outraged. I shook my head, reaching out for her. I opened my mouth, a crack coming out. "Oh my-how could you do that to someone's family. You're sick...y-you're not the person I thought." She turned around and left.

I threw up into the toilet. My head throbbing and my throat burning. I panted, heaving over the toilet again until everything I had was gone from my body.

As I thought about what just happened I started to gag again. What made it worse was the cramps I was experiencing. I cried softly, flushing the toilet and just collapsing on the ground underneath. I closed my eyes, trying to wish away the migraine.

I felt so wounded and bare to anyone or anything that could harm me.

I let the tears just fall, shaking on the floor as I will myself to sleep. And I did until I woke up minutes later. I dragged myself up, stumbling on the bathroom sink. I leaned against it turning on the faucet.

I cup my hands under it, my bottom lip wobbling as I think about the turn of events. The cold water relaxed me slightly, I splashed my face with the cold water. Letting out a shaky breath as the water touched my hot skin.

I turned it off and stood up, taking what felt like heavy steps. I walked over to the kitchen looking for any type of liquor.

I open up the pantry, letting out a sigh as I see the room filled with liquor. I close the door behind me and grab the first bottle I see. I pop open the cap and drop down to the floor. I hold the large bottle of Malibu in both hands as I tilt the bottle with my head.

The stingy of the liquor and the warm it brings fills my body. Maybe I'll just become a drunk like my father.

I have nothing. I stand up on wobbly feet bringing bottles with me, finishing half the bottle of Malibu. I drop it on the floor carelessly. I sat down on the couch grabbing my laptop.

I incorrectly typed out Dante's name, narrowing my eyes at what came up. I brushed out laughing as I see my name all over everything. Slander towards my name. From people who I've never even met. Pictures of me on gossip sites. From American websites to French.

I slam the laptop shut and let out a scream. I fist my hair into my hands as I scrunch down into my knees.

I drink more as I swipe through websites filled with information about me. Lies. All lies. They stated that he's bought me up to four luxury cars. Kiki is innocent, hurt. I'm a heartless bitch.

How can you breakup a happily engaged couple? I shake my head, covering my ears with my palms.

"No, no. T-they're not in l-love. Kiki has Sora..."

Why do you think Dante thinks of you as more than a fuck toy?

"He-he cares. He cares. He cares!" I screamed letting out a sob.

You're dirty. A man uses you just because he finds you pretty. You're name is ruined. You've ruined your career. You've ruined your entire future because you couldn't keep your legs closed!

I shake my head, walking backwards as I go up the stairs. The door slams open causing me to gasp, "Ava?!" The loud shout scared me, causing me to fall back and slam my head against the wooden stair. I slid back down, my body weak and numb.

I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Ava? Ava, there you are. Come on, open your eyes." I furrowed my eyebrows at the voice. I tried to move but everything hurt, I blinked open my eyes. Wincing, I whimpered. I felt like throwing up, I gagged. I quickly sat up, "Here, darling, here." I threw up into the small bin that was held to my mouth.

It was the bitter liquor I had drank.

I fell back into the bed. My eyes look into Stanford's. I look behind his shoulder to see Dante. I turn away, "You almost could've killed yourself because you were drinking as if-!" Dante calmed himself. Stanford the cause of his temper cooling.

"Please, Dante. Give the girl a break." Stanford spoke with the experience older people seemed to have. "I'll be downstairs getting you a cup of water, okay? You're severely dehydrated. Been out for four hours, almost had to take you to the hospital." Stanford said, giving me a displeased look.

I curled into the blankets as he left. I felt Dante's angry stare. I heard his frustrated release of breath.

"What were you thinking?" He asked me more calmly than before. I shrugged my shoulder, trying hard to swallow and hold back my tears.

"You're an idiot. You could've killed yourself. You could've gotten alcohol poisoning. Or you could have split your skull in half. Then what would I do?" He ask sitting me up and forcing me to look him in the eye. His blazing eyes looked over my face.

"It's hard to come by a good submissive." He says, I glare at him struggling against him to let myself free. "Hey, hey. I can't find you anywhere else so I want you to not be so careless. Understand?" He had me closer to him.

I looked down and nodded. "What if...what if you could find s-someone else instead of me?" Tears fill my eyes. I know now. I was trapped, trapped officially in being his mistress. But I still wanted to ask the question.

He grabbed me, his fingers pulling my jaw upward. He looks furious.

"What? What you want me to fuck someone else? You want me to take another woman's clothes off and fuck them in the same bed we do? Do you want me to kiss them in the places you like?" He growls in my face.

I pull him to me, sobbing into his chest. "I l-lost everything, Dante. T-they were r-right. I c-can't dream s-so big." I pull away from him remembering what my thoughts had said earlier.

"I c-can't even g-give you what you're h-here for. What I-I'm here for. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I sob breaking down in front of him. He watches me with a blank face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."