16m

Dante

I watched as she shrugged. I could feel the nervousness coming out from her.

"W-well, most of the stuff I've never heard of. So I asked Jade and she explained and...they sounded most...inappropriate." Her big doe eyes looked up to see my expression.

I chuckled, watching the girl. I moved the paper towards her. "Show me." She blushed, the tip of her nose turning red with her cheeks. She flipped through the papers, I didn't know what I was going to say, yes or no. I never change the contract. Whatever is on the contract stays, it's been like that.

How was this small, indecisive, reticent, girl going to change something that's set.

"Um," She tilts her head, tucking her hair behind her ears. "This, this, that, these, this, and that." She says, pointing out the ones I'd known she's had a problem with as my lawyer had printed them out.

I move closer to her, kissing her neck. She gasped, I continued my attack. "You haven't tried them." My hands trail up her tights. Her dark eyes stare at me, her soft dainty hands touching mine. She looked down between us. I clenched my jaw, closing my eyes.

"They're gone." I let out, she looked at me. A smile gracing her gorgeous face. "Now sign." I give her a look. She untangles herself from me and carefully picks up the pen. She took in a shaky breath, and pressed the pen down onto the paper. Her neat signature making it's way on the clean paper.

I felt the tension I once felt be shaken off. She sighed, dropping the pen down on the glass.

I pull her to me, "Oh, angel. You just signed yourself over to the devil." She looked at me, her eyes held a mixture of emotions.

"I know. Don't make me regret it too much." She whispered to me. The one emotion I caught on to was fear. Something I always put into her. I caress her cheek, my fingers trailing down to her neck.

My hands grab the waist of her leggings, I pull the tight clothing off. She straddled me as I pulled them down to her knees. I press my palm against her core, I slowly move my hand down. My fingers hook into the boy-short panties.

I get rid of her sweatshirt and bra until she's completely bare to me. She was intoxicating, she was so gracious. Her body and voice heavenly.

The faint bruises I left on her from our last encounter fading. I smirked to myself, a heavy feeling to renew the marks coming over me. I picked her up as I stood up, I set her down on her feet. My belt came off and I made sure to finalize our deal.

I watch her face as I thrust into her from behind. I held her small wrists in a single hand, my other in her hair. I pulled on it roughly causing her to let out a loud moan. I moaned, "Fuck." I grunted.

I flipped her over before we both came. I laid her down on the glass table. "Stay." I told her, she nodded. Spreading her legs causing me to hold in a moan. She didn't do it on purpose which was even worse.

She was a vixen undercover. A true Lolita.

I grabbed a gag and restraints, and a little toy I'd think she'd like. I closed the closet and locked it. I walked back over to her, I push my fingers into her opening without her seeing me causing her to let out a little whimper.

"Dante." I pressed the moving toy against her core causing her eyes to go wide. I smirked, "You like it?" I slapped her ass before I started to tie her down.

"Tongue out." She sucked in a breath, her hooded eyes gazing into mine. She slowly started to push out her tongue. I positioned myself and sank myself down into her warm mouth. My dick twitched and I started to ruthlessly slam my cock into her mouth.

"If you let that little toy let you cum you're gonna get punished." I panted. She moaned loudly, her back arching as she sucked me off. I release myself from her. I take the toy away from her.

"All your stuff should be placed here in a few days. There's a bed here and a few dressers." I told, watching as she soaks in the bath. Her hair was up in a sloppy clip, curls dropping down the sides of her face and a single one down her back.

She hid herself from me. Her hands crossed over her chest. Her legs crossed over and bent up towards her chest slightly.

"You'll be fitted for a few items that I've purchased." She finally looked over to me. The large tub allowing her to rest her cheek against its shell. Her lips swollen, she looked a little disappointed.

"Lingerie, Havana." I mentioned rolling my eyes. She giggled at me, she shyly takes ahold of my hand.

"On the contract it says I can't get any tattoos or hair cuts...does that stay?" She asked, I touched the hickey I left her. I nodded my head, she frowned. Her phone started to ring. I looked towards it, grabbing it and answering.

"Hey Ava! Where are you? I thought you did you were coming over so we can finish our sketches today?" Havana's eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh." She said, she stood out from the water. Covering her breasts, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. She sat down on my lap. I felt myself twitch underneath her.

"Desiree? I'm so sorry, I got busy. Can I take a raincheck?" She leaned herself against me, she looked worried. I took my advantage and unwrapped her towel. I squeeze her breasts, tugging on the swell. She squeals, my hand drags down her smooth flat stomach down to my addiction.

"Yeah. Sure, are you getting sick or something? Your voice sounds different." Havana sucked in a sharp breath, she squeezed my shoulder as my fingers circle against her clit.

"Mhmm. C-call you later!" She hangs up the phone. She gives me a look and I slap her ass for it. I smirk, she stands up, grabbing the towel and rewrapping it.

"When will you come back to me?" She asks in a sad voice, she timidly wraps her arms around me. I sit up straight as she does, I watch her cautiously. She looked like a lost little girl. The nickname I had for her in my head was puppy and she was just that. A puppy loves someone as soon as they get treated well. Or even if they don't, they still form some sort of loyalty and bond.

She rests her head on my shoulder. "I'm scared." She susurrate's, her hands play with my hair.

"Mm, you'll get used to it angel." She sits up, standing up. She walks over to the door and to the bedroom I had fucked her in just earlier. I take a shower after her, walking into the bedroom after I was finished.

"You'll know when I'll be back." I told her as I got dressed. She watched me sleepily, nodding her head.

"Stay?" She asked me, holding her hand out for me. She was scared, I had brought her to a new foreign place. And I was leaving her. I look down at her, leaving her hand in the air.

"Havana." I warned, she slowly brought her hand down. "You're not a child." She looked down at her hands that curled next to her face.

"Good night. Drive safe." She murmured to me as I turned my back to her.