6

H

"I've been to sleepovers before, Ava. Just not with people who actually like me." I pout at Anastasia making her mush my face with her hand. Jade laughed, "We've all been in that boat, well, except for Ava. She's been a loner until she met me!" Jade squealed jumping on me and kissing my cheeks.

"Off! Off!" I squealed playfully. Anastasia smiled at us happily. "I'm glad to be apart of this, even if it's just for a little." She says and I reach out to pull her in a hug but she glares at me.

"No. I don't do hugs." I pout. "Kisses?" Jade says, locked and ready. We all giggled.

"Jesus, the only friends I've ever had was ones who have used me for money, toys, booze, and to fuck my brother." I sunk in my chair. "Sorry." I said frowning, Anastasia laughed and rolled her eyes, pushing me lightly. "Havana, you barely knew me. You did that in your own record." I push out my lip in a pout, "Don't remind me."

Jade giggles, "Well you can find a good pair of friends right here."

"So you guys really aren't mad with me staying here for a day or two?" We both shook our heads no. "As long as you buy some groceries." I elbowed Jade giving her a look. "What?!" Anastasia laughed, "She's staying for two days." Jade sarcastically made her eyes big, and flared her hands. "And look how much we ate just today!"

Anastasia snorted, "Y-you guys, it's fine. Really."

I let out a sigh and leaned against the couch. "Let's see where you're gonna sleep." Jade murdered, "I can sleep with Ava?" Jade shook her head. "No." Anastasia smirked, "Why? Jealous I'll steal your best friend." She said while hugging me. Jade snorted at that, "Please. But if you want to repeatedly get kicked, slapped, and pushed off the bed thats fine." Anastasia furrowed her eyebrows and I shyly looked down.

"I sleep a little crazy is all." Jade laughed loudly. "A little!"

"Okay, okay. A lot." Jade giggled, "Our first apartment was so small. So we had to share a bed and oh my god it was the worst thing." We giggled together. "If it's a hot season than kicks, shoves galore-" Anastasia paused. "G-galore?" She asked, obviously English is not her first language even though she speaks it so good her accent was heavy and she talked cautiously.

"It means like a lot." I helped her, understanding her confusion.

Jade smiled, "But cold seasons she latches onto you like a baby monkey to its mother." We all laughed. "Good thing this is a futon and Ava likes futons so you can take her bed." Anastasia shook her head. "No. It's your bed Ava-" Jade grabbed Anastasia's shoulder. "She's scared of her bed so there's no point." I slapped Jade on her leg causing her to squeal.

"Jade!" I whined. Anastasia laughed, "Why are you scared, Ava." She laughed harder.

"Because, I swore when I first left home a tarantula was in my covers." Jade bursted out laughing. Anastasia trying to hold herself from laughing as hard as Jade. I glared at my best friend jumping on her and wrapping my arms around her neck playfully. She screamed a laugh, slapping my butt as she pushed me off I giggled loudly.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Ava." Jade said winking at me, I screamed and ran behind Anastasia.

Soon I was sleepy, all the laughing, playing, eating had me exhausted. I lay curled up next to Jade, almost falling asleep but Jades voice had me awake just a little longer.

"I hope you're not trying to be friends with Ava just so you could trick her into being your brothers sex slave." Anastasia laughed, but I knew Jades joke was serious. "I'm not joking, really. That was Ava's first time. Her first time was getting fucked, not making love. I know it must be hard to understand why I'm acting like this but," Jade paused.

"We've been through a lot together. And I know her like the back of my hand. It's eating her up inside. Because when your brother took that from her she got attached."

"You don't really want to be my friend, huh?" Anastasia said, her voice edged. "No, don't think that." Jade said laughing softly. "Ava is my soulmate. And there's different types of soulmates, well that's what we think. But I strongly believe either we were sisters or married in a past life because we click so easily. When we fight we face the other way from each other and after an hour we come back together in a hug."

"She means a lot to you." Jade sniffles. "Yeah, she's my family. But our friendship can be just as strong, so don't think any of that. I'm just looking out for my family."

"No, I understand. And trust me I don't want her to be with Dante either. I see that now." I roll over, my eyes still closed as I lay my head in Jades lap and grab Anastasia's hand with mine. The two giggled, "I can see why you love her so much. She's so annoying." Jade sighs.

"God I know, tell me about it. She's a little midget too, a hobbit-" My eyes snapped open and the girls brushed out laughing.

"Good morning." Anastasia glared at me, rubbing her head. I awkwardly giggle, "D-did I push you off?" She looked away, "Good morning, mom." Jade says smiling at me tiredly. "Morning. Anastasia's mad at me." I said pouting, the girl turned around. "Oh, I just think she's not a morning person, Ava." I blinked. "I have just the thing!" Anastasia watches me with curious eyes.

"Yay! Mom, you're gonna make coffee!" I nod and Jade claps. "Anastasia, Ava makes the best coffee. I don't know how she does it but it's so good." Jade moans. They take a seat on the couch and I start to make the coffee, also grabbing some muffin batter.

I wasn't good with cooking, at all, but I could make small things.

Jade was a vegetarian, something I dabbled in but I just love meat so much, so we had lots of fruit. I added blueberries to the vegan muffins and popped them in the oven.

After thirty minutes or so the muffins were done and so was the coffee. I handed the girls a muffin and coffee and sat back and sipped my own hot chocolate. Anastasia's eyes widened and she looked down at the coffee. "Do you put crack in here or something?!" Jade and I laughed.

"Yes." Jade replied and I laughed at Anastasia's face.

______________________________
*ba-dum tsssss* another update love you