13

I nervously walk to the door.

Bringing my frail looking hand down on the door too softly. I was afraid no one had heard. But as I bring my hand up and knock, I knock on Dante's chest.

I gasp, pulling back quickly. My eyes had dilated and I stared at him with the saucers. I took in a breath, calming myself down as much as I could.

"Your break-" He interrupted me. Speaking to me in French. He demanded for me to speak to him in his own native language. He was irritated with me.

I granted his wish, I was fluent. The years I spent here, my mother's sisters husband was a French native as well. So I knew quiet a lot. He stared down at me, grabbing the tray and throwing it across from my face. I gasped, jumping from the shock.

"Dante-" He grabbed me, slamming the hotel door closed and throwing me against it. "Who the fuck dropped you off." He snapped into my face. I winced into the door, "J-just my roommate. One of my roommates." I found myself spilling my guts with the simple raise of his voice.

"And it's none of your business." I muttered, my eyes to the floor. He chuckled sinisterly, he kneeled down. His eyes peering into mine, his face was set stone but those eyes. Those mixed color of a pair of eyes were waves of emotion. Not the one I wanted either.

"I think it's been awhile." He told me darkly, his hands moving up on my legs through my skirt. I start to panic as I realize what he's doing as he grabs the zipper in the back.

"No, Dante-" I desperately try to grab at his hands. Tears fill my eyes, "No!" I screamed. He stops to my surprise. He stands back up, his features laced with rage. I let out a whimper as he rests a warning hand on my neck.

"No? I shouldn't punish you?" His voice had a edge to it. I nod weakly, helpless in the hands of him. "And why not?" He questions, twirling a curl around his long finger.

"B-because...it's not fair." I express, he smiles. His hand fisted my hair causing me to let out a noise.

"Not fair," He chimed. "Don't you think it wasn't fair to me when you tried to run from me, no?" I timidly shook my head.

"You're engaged. You don't care for me. You want t-to degrade me. Hurt me even more than you have. Why?" I ask him, tears leaving my eyes. He watches the tears fall.

"Because that's just the way I am."

I was sat down on his desk chair. A laptop and papers in front of me. I stayed silent, reading up about his engagement with Kiko. It was...almost fake. I clicked the next slide of the laptop.

I moved down to the papers. The papers telling me what a mistress of a Moreau does, is supposed to act like, and how to please a Moreau man. I stared at it, my mind blank. I didn't understand why'd he offer me this.

You'll be given gifts if doing what asked. If pleasing when needed.

You may be a life time mistress if so...

I push the items away. "I never want to be a mistress." I whispered mostly to myself. It was midnight, he had dragged me to his office. His fiancé has been no where in sight. Now here we are, he sat me down in front of a laptop and a few papers. They were neat and a lined together.

I wanted to know what Kiko thought of this. It says in this contract that the wives know about the mistresses.

I felt Dante's stare. He stood up and walked over to me, "Any questions before you sign the paper?" He asked. He was pressuring me. Why did he want me to sign the papers so much. What was so special about me? Did I seem like a mistress type?