Chapter 11 - Trapped

Stiles had rung Lydia and she contacted Aiden. Scott and Stiles had then left to get Lydia and meet them. I decided not to go – knowing that whatever the twin’s idea of teaching Scott was, it would probably be painful in some way and I wasn’t in the mood for watching. So, Isaac and I went to Allison’s.

“Do you think you two will be able to hone in on Malia? If not we’re going to be in the woods for a very long time.” Allison said.

“I’ve got a pretty good lock on her scent and it’s actually kind of strong.” Isaac said.

“Kind of? It’s the only thing I’m smelling right now.” I said and looked at him as he rolled his eyes.

“What is it?” Allison asked.

Isaac held out a syringe, “Pee.” Allison went to inject some of the tranquilliser into her darts, but started shaking. “You okay?” Isaac asked.

“Are you sure you can do this?” I asked her.

Her response was a brief nod before she dropped the vial and bent down to pick it up. I gave Isaac a look that said this is a bad idea, but he only mouthed back the words she can do it.

“You better be right.” I whispered so only he could hear. Allison stood back up, but when she did it was like she didn’t see us. She was looking around the room as if it was a completely different place. “Allison…?” She didn’t hear me. I nudged Isaac.

“What am I meant to do?” he muttered. Allison reached for her gun calmly and pulled it up, but it wasn’t loaded.

“Well my idea is to knock her out.”

“You’re not hitting her… Allison?” he said, trying to snap her out of her weird hallucinating state.

“Yeah… I tried that already, like ten seconds ago.” I snapped. Allison picked up a dart off the table and placed it in the bow. “Oh goodie. She’s actually going to try and kill us. I’m gonna knock her out.” I started towards her, but Isaac stopped me.

“No. They’re only darts.” He snapped.

“Filled with horse tranquillizer! If you’re not going to let me hit her you better come up with something fast, Romeo.” I snapped back as she loaded the gun. The only thing left was to fire. Isaac held his hands out in front of him. “What the hell are you doing? What is that meant to do? You’re a werewolf not Iron Man!” I yelled quickly.

“Allison!” Isaac said more sternly. This time it worked and she ‘woke up.’

“Oh my god. I am so sorry.” She said, panicking. “I don’t know what I was doing, I am so sorry.” She repeated.

“Well, it’s better than ring daggers I guess.” Isaac said trying to ease the tension.

“There is no way in hell you’re doing this.” I said.

“Anna…” Isaac said.

“No, come on, Isaac! She touches a weapon and starts hallucinating and tries to kill us!”

“Anna!” Isaac repeated.

“No she’s right.” Allison said.

“Look, I’m gonna wait in the car. You two can sort this out.” I spat before storming out.

10 minutes later Isaac joined me. “Allison’s coming. You could try and be a little nicer you know. She’s just trying to help and she’s not the only one going through this right now.” Isaac said.

“Scott can’t transform. Stiles is having nightmares and she is turning on us again. I think she is a bigger problem.”

“And you get urges to kill.” He said, raising his voice I little. This seemed to bring me back.