Chapter 30 - Blown To Hell

I was in the locker room talking with Scott and the twins about where Stiles could be after he vanished at the hospital. Coach was barking orders at a few people and then started talking about Stiles and Isaac.

“If anyone catches even the slightest glimpse of Stilinski you contact the first available teacher, got it?” No one replied. “Got it!?” he repeated again with a raised voice which was immediately followed by all the guys saying “Yes Coach.” Coach held up a pen. “There’s a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey. And every one of you loses is not only going to sign it, but you’re going to write a personal message so profound and deep that it’s going to bring a tear to Coach’s eye. Who wants to go first?” Danny jumped up. “Ah! Danny! That’s how you do it Buddy. Keep it PG.” He said to him as he walked past. Coach’s eyes then landed on me. “Fields! Why are you in the boy’s locker room? Again!”

“Umm… Hi Coach… I was just…”

“Returning my Lacrosse Jersey.” Aiden said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders with a cocky smirk.

Coach narrowed his eyes at us and then turned around. I slapped Aiden’s arm away while he continued smirking. “Don’t make me kick your ass.”

“Who says you’re capable?” He said, still with that smirk.

“Hybrid versus omega, hmmm, I wonder.” His smile dropped a little which only made me scruff up his hair out of victory. Scott and Ethan both rolled their eyes.

“Okay, so did you two find anything?” Scott asked them.

“No, nothing. No Stiles and no demonic ninjas.” Aiden said.

“Things are getting too quiet.” Ethan finished for him.

“Yeah, it’s making me nervous too.” Scott said and then became distracted by something.

We all did. “Do you guys here that?” Ethan asked.

“It’s an admitter. One of Argents.” Scott explained before leading us out into the corridor.

We followed the sound until we reached the basement where we saw Stiles standing in the darkened room holding the admitter and looking confused. “Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it’s me. I swear to god it’s me.” He said, holding his hands up in defence.

Ethan and Aiden clearly didn’t believe him when their eyes begun to glow and they charged. “Oh crap, Scotty, do something.” I said, panicking a little as I lightly nudged him on the shoulder.

“Like what?” He said as Stiles was thrown again a wall.

“Hulk up! You’re the alpha so be the freaking alpha!” I yelled at him.

He charged towards the twins and knocked Ethan to the ground and pulled Aiden back then let out a loud alpha raw that made me proud in a weird way. Scott turned to Stiles.

“It’s me, Scott, I swear it’s me.” He said in a small overwhelmed voice. “I don’t know where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing, but this is me, I promise.” He then looked over to me. “Anna… please… it’s me.” He repeated again.

“Do you know what happened at the hospital?” Ethan asked Stiles.

“I know more than that.” Stiles walked over to a bag that he had with him and pulled out a big piece of paper. “See this. It’s a blue print of the hospitals electrical wiring. These markings in red, that’s my hand writing. I know I did this, I caused the accident.” He said. “All the stuff in this bag, it all could be part of something bigger.” He said, showing us what was in the bag. It had wires and tools and paper maps and god knows what else.