PLAGIARISING

Thanks to a very lovely fan (you know who you are and thank-you again) it has been brought to my attention that a fanfiction on Wattpad (and there are possibly more out there that i haven't read) is basically a copy and plagiarized version of my own Teen Wolf series.

It isn't word for word but it's essensially the same storyline with slightly different wording and lead POV character name.
I'm not going to name any names and I'm not going to report it, but i will say I'm disappointed and will admit pissed off because I have spent a lot of time writing my fanfiction series and planning things like the Nix, building her relationships, etc. I have dozens of other chapters written in advance and dot points of things i want to happen. I have spent to much time on this for someone to steal it, because yes this is a form of stealing. My urge to report this book is extremely hight, but i won't purely for the reason that i hope this person (and anyone else who has done something like this whether it is a copy of my book or not) will do the right thing.

The person who wrote it has clearly read my books so i'm hoping they are reading this now. They have actually commented on and voted for chapters of my book which actually angers me even more. The only proof i have of my story being the original is the publication dates. 

If you know of any other books like this please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE only, to let me know. Like i said I'm not going to call people out or report them which is why I only want people to send me a message instead of comenting. I would just like to read them for my own reasons. If you wish to leave a comment on this page that is fine just please avoid names and book titles.

If you are one of these people who has written something like this, I'm not going to make you take it down or come clean on this page or in your own version, but i would ask you to consider it and write something of your own.
Teen Wolf is an amazing show and has hundreds of openings to create your own character with your own plot twist. The book i read was in fact well written and I believe that person does have a lot of writing potential, but please use that talent with your own imagination. Changing a characters name does NOT make it yours.

And before someone comments that I'm possibly overreacting, believe me i'm not and you would understand if you had read this book.

I'm sorry for rambling, but thanks for reading.
xxx