4- Jungkook's Doubts

Your;

"Areum? Can focus on your work?" Ms.Kang snapped.

"Errr yeah. Sorry, Ms.Kang" I think she didn't really like me to be honest.

I was doing my work quietly but looked at the door along with everyone else when I saw Mr.Park walk in. The corners of my lips curled up into a smile.

"Sorry to interrupt, do you have a spare calculator?" Mr.Park lowly said to Ms. Kang.

Everyone was still staring at the two of them and whispering about the rumours of them being together.

"Nothing to see here." Ms.Kang said to the class.

Mr.Park looked at the class. He looked at me and smiled and then back at Ms.Kang. "You know what? I'll ask Mr.Kim" He said.

I gave him a little wave as he left. Honestly, though, Ms.Kang was always all over the poor guy. Like damn! Give the guy get some space. Who do you think you are? Whatever though! He doesn't even look 1% interested in her.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Jungkook! Phew sorry, I'm late!" I huffed giving Jungkook a small hug.

"Promise you'll cheer loudly for me?" He smiled.

"Of course." I said.

"Good luck, Kook." I beamed patting his football helmet.

I quickly went to the bleachers and sat down. Jungkook was the wide receiver on our school football team. Every game of his wouldn't be complete without me screaming at the top of my lungs for him.

"Set...HUT!" The QB yelled. He caught the ball— something I always failed to do— and threw it to Jungkook.

Jungkook caught it with ease and ran. Jungkook was and is extremely fast. "YESSSS AHAHA THAT'S MY BOYYY!" I screamed waving my arms in the air along with the others. He was so light on his feet. He dodged every single tackle in his way.

"TOUCHDOWN! What a great way to start off the game!" the commenter beamed as the crowd roared.

I noticed Jungkook look up at me from the field. I gave him the thumbs up and smiled widely. I accidentally bumped into the person behind me causing him to drop his drink all over his shirt. I gasped when I looked at his face.

"Oh my god. Mr.Park I'm so sorry." I apologized, attempting to wipe the drink on his torso with my sleeve. I surprised by how muscular he really is.

The wiping slowly stopped as I straight up just stared at his torso. He looked down at me and smirked. "Areum?"

I looked at his face and nervously smiled. "I- I u-uh don't think the wiping is really helping. I'm uh sorry Mr.Park."

"It's okay It's just water." He said patting my head.

My cheeks turned into a tint of pink. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"You look nice today Areum. Don't hide your pretty face silly." he said.

Don't say things like that... It makes my heart race.

"Thanks..." I said secretly smiling.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Authors;

Jungkook got yet another touchdown. He looked for you in the crowd with a giant smile. His smile slowly faded when he saw you and Jimin. He sighed and looked away.